ladders
29.4%
5 (29.4%)

Total Members Voted: 15

ivesons mobile cleaners

Just starting out
« on: January 29, 2007, 01:47:42 pm »
hi

i stoped cleaning a couple of years ago thinking the grass was greener on the side, but i miss cleaning like crazy. i am looking to start up at the end of this year but not sure what direction to go in i won't to do houses but i am not sure weather to use wfp or ladders also what van to buy berlingo van or another make and also i want to buy a ready made round ie doorknockers but i don't know if they are still running

please help ??? ;D ???

RO-Sheen

Re: Just starting out
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2007, 03:10:22 pm »
Hi Iveson, If you can afford it definately go wfp. I started window cleaning last year and I was lucky enough to have enough redundency money to buy wfp equipment and dont regret it one bit.
I often see a trad window cleaner that works on the same estate as me and I would say that I am easily twice as fast as him. I would never purposely take customers from him but I have had calls from home owners asking me to do their windows because of the privacy of wfp and the frames, sills and front doors get done by me.
Doorknockers are still going but try canvassing yourself. If you can persuade your girlfriend/wife, sisters, female friends to help all the better because from what I have read on this site women are more successful at canvassing.

best of luck
Formerly known as GARGAAX

ivesons mobile cleaners

Re: Just starting out
« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2007, 04:11:00 pm »
hi

i have not got all the money yet buy i am nearly there my target is £10,000 i am hoping that will buy me new as i want to build a great business in solid foundations with out have to make loan repayments each month

thank for yor reply to my post paul