Steve Fortt

Soft wash!
« on: February 09, 2017, 08:23:07 pm »
Is anyone able to share any information on soft washing in particular, is it safe?

The reason i ask, is that i was approched on my driveway today, by a very well dressed and spoken gentleman who asked me if i would like my block paved drive cleaned.

The gentleman was not pushy or really pressing for business. He seemed more keen in educating me in how much better soft washing is to power washing!

Any feed back on soft washing would be much appreciated.

Cheers
Steve

Simon Campbell

Re: Soft wash!
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2017, 09:59:28 pm »
Go in the general cleaning section Steve, there is loads of info on the subject there that should answer any questions you have!

But a quick summary of softwashing is there is more emphasis on chemicals doing the cleaning as opposed to a jet washer/water. The main chemical being sodium hypochlorite which is basically a strong bleach which does a great job but can do damage as well if used incorrectly.

Steve Fortt

« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2017, 11:54:30 pm »
Thank you for your reply Simon.

I will look under the general section.

Steve

Smurf

« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2017, 01:15:28 pm »
Plenty of info and vids on the subject here that may help. https://www.benzsoftwash.com/

Darran Smith

« Reply #4 on: February 15, 2017, 06:54:02 am »
SoftWashing is a great business to get involved in.

Ideal for Carpet Cleaners, Pressure Washing Companies & Window Cleaners

If you are after education and/or equipment take a  look at www.purple-rhino-softwash-systems.co.uk

There will be a roadshow during April starting on the 20th which will show equipment and explain more about training modules.

AC Lockyer from Florida USA will be attending and has vast experience in the SoftWashing Industry.

We hope to sponsor a section on Clean It Up shortly to give you more information.