gwrightson

att. tadgh
« on: October 14, 2013, 02:49:03 pm »

Tadgh,
could you please give me a call re. nano power shine.

i have tried phoning both your numbers to no avail.
geoff
who ever said dont knock before u try ,i never tried dog crap but i know i wouldnt like  haha

gordonswindows

Re: att. tadgh
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2013, 12:46:56 pm »
Hi Geoff

Try him via e-mail      info@jskcleaning.ie

Gordon
Don't Give Up
@askforthemoney

gwrightson

« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2013, 02:52:08 pm »
Tks gordon,

i already managed to contact him,  wanted to try the power shine, arrived day after asking and i used at the weekend on a amtico flooring in kichen.

very impressed,  easy to apply and a rapid drying time between coats allowing completion of job in a fraction of normal time, i will post a cpl of pics later i took .
Customer really happy she requested a shine , a shine is what she got .

Geoff
who ever said dont knock before u try ,i never tried dog crap but i know i wouldnt like  haha

derek west

« Reply #3 on: October 21, 2013, 03:02:09 pm »
just done one myself geoff so would like to see photo's, mine took about 45 mins to dry between coats so last pic was still wet and therefore doesnt show the true finish,

gwrightson

« Reply #4 on: October 21, 2013, 03:33:23 pm »

What product did you use Derick ?

my pics are on my new phone galaxy s4 , not tried uploading any pics from it yet to comp , and with me that never seems to be an easy task  :-[   
but will attempt later

geoff

derek west

« Reply #5 on: October 21, 2013, 05:55:07 pm »

stripped it with johnsons carefree stripper and then sealed it with seldons diamond brite low maintenance wet look floor polish. 2 coats. still wet in the picture, it was late so didn't want to hand around waiting for it to dry just to take a photo. was happy with the finish and customer over the moon but was a pain waiting for it to dry.

gwrightson

« Reply #6 on: October 21, 2013, 07:18:01 pm »

will try get a before  uploaded

Geoff

Tadgh O Shea

« Reply #7 on: October 21, 2013, 11:34:41 pm »
Hi Geoff, glad to hear it went well and your customer was happy.

Kind regards

Tadgh

gordonswindows

« Reply #8 on: October 22, 2013, 01:59:36 pm »
Nano Powershine is easy to use gives a great finish and means no more stripping  #topproduct

Photo pls Geoff
Don't Give Up
@askforthemoney

gwrightson

« Reply #9 on: October 22, 2013, 05:54:12 pm »

i have tried to ipload pics  :(

just get a message saying   file to big, ................ and unfortunatly when it comes to computers i am a

Geoff

derek west

« Reply #10 on: October 22, 2013, 05:58:47 pm »
put them on your facebook geoff and tag me so i can find them.

Graeme Smith

« Reply #11 on: October 22, 2013, 06:36:22 pm »
Why does nano powershine require no stripping?

gwrightson

« Reply #12 on: October 22, 2013, 07:33:56 pm »

I stripped the amtico first,it had never been maintained in the past.

.......and yes you are correct once power shine  has been applied, no need for stripping in the future, why?

Tadgh , I am sure will be along to answer that one .

Geoff

Tadgh O Shea

« Reply #13 on: October 23, 2013, 09:59:22 pm »
Nano power shine is a game changer when it comes to polishing any vct type floor or tiles, it is extremely hardwearing and durable unlike traditional type polishes which are soft and not very durable hence the need for regular stripping and repolishing , once Nano power shine has been applied there is never a need to strip the floor again a its so durable you just need to clean the floor and add a top coat every 6 to 12 months depending on footfall, once Nano power shine has been applied, for first application its recommended to apply 3 to 4 coats which will make the floor surface very easy to maintain as all that's required is to flat mop the floor with water and microfiber floor cloths. I will get some pics uploaded from the office.

gwrightson

« Reply #14 on: October 24, 2013, 03:24:29 am »

Just red your reply Derick,

will put on f.b    so you can sort for me.

tks Geoff

Tadgh O Shea

« Reply #15 on: October 25, 2013, 06:42:45 pm »
Hi guys,

This is a small presentation we send to our clients when presenting Nano powershine to them

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/55633448/Powerpoint%20Presentation%20for%20VCT%20Floors%20for%20Jsk.pptx

regards

Tadgh

gwrightson

« Reply #16 on: October 25, 2013, 07:08:43 pm »

I notice it covers 800 sq ft ............ no wonder i still have loads left :)

a question  tadgh,   can power shine be used on a solid wood floor  ? 

I have a custy interested in some .  always used dulux diamond glaze un the past , and thats not cheap.

Geoff

Tadgh O Shea

« Reply #17 on: October 25, 2013, 08:44:55 pm »
Hi Geoff, I have used it at home on solid wood floors with great results, Nano power shine was developed for vct type floors so the manufacturer will not stand over the product for use on solid wood floors, one of the main features and benefits of using Nano power shine on vct is that once its applied there is no need to strip the floor again with high alkaline based chemical strippers which cause detrimental damage to these type floors from continuous use which is a big problem in our industry, the company are working on developing a Nano based protector which is compatible for all hard type floors, i will keep you posted on this Geoff when its ready for market.