paul rulton

does wpf work with 2 people?
« on: January 29, 2010, 01:28:01 pm »
me & my m8 r thinkin of workin 2gether, we ave both just gone over 2 wpf & we were hopin 2 really go for it buildin up our work. ive worked wiv people in the past doin it the trad way. but aint gotta clue wiv the wpf system ??? any help/advice would b great. ;D ;D ;D

paul rulton

Re: does wpf work with 2 people?
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2010, 06:03:39 pm »
residential...... great! not the answer i was hopin 4. thanks 4 the feed bk tho m8 ;)

paul rulton

« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2010, 10:00:52 pm »
know wot ur saying m8. thanks

prestigeclean

« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2010, 06:36:59 pm »
we work 2 handed on res work and it will take a while to get up to speed , but for us it works very well , my mate does the backs and i do the fronts , go for it regards alan

paul rulton

« Reply #4 on: February 01, 2010, 06:46:09 pm »
thanks m8, its nice 2 know it works 4 u :). & we r gonna go 4it m8. started working 2gether 2day.have never laughed as much in my life as i have done 2day :D if it keeps up like this i will b an ab king by the summer. all the best paul.

suds window service

« Reply #5 on: February 08, 2010, 08:58:14 pm »
yea works fine one fronts one back, work as a team to improve speed ie set the back up first.
 one do ledges one pack gear away. one collect one input job.
 these little things add up and improve productivity.
 then if you get houses together or within reach of your micro bore do one house each...simples.

pureh20

« Reply #6 on: February 09, 2010, 06:43:26 pm »
Sorry to hijack but I'm interested in how you guys do this - do you find you need two pumps and two reels,

or do you have one reel and one trolley/backpack?

Thanx..

suds window service

« Reply #7 on: February 09, 2010, 09:19:55 pm »
yea two pumps needed

ccmids

« Reply #8 on: February 15, 2010, 06:38:22 pm »
it has been known to use one pump with 2

suds window service

« Reply #9 on: February 16, 2010, 04:23:33 pm »
they don't run properly off one pump the flow is inhibited to one of the poles.
you definitely need two pumps.

Pj

« Reply #10 on: February 17, 2010, 09:03:14 am »
2 on residential work is fine, been doing it that way nearly 5 years wfp.  You just need to work out your routine.  As you get going it comes naturally.  You need to simply adjust to each property, when you arrive just take a minute or two to decide who is doing what - either one does tops while the other does bottoms or one stats nearest front other furthest round back.  If it's a big property you can even work over and over with each other, we do.  Just remember;  when you get on site take a minute or two to decide who does what and then don't get in each others way.  Oh and whatever your plan, make sure you keep your hose runs seperated so they don't end up crossed over when you try to reel in.