Peter Fogwill

Re: SLX Versus Pete Fogwills Clampless Autobrush..
« Reply #40 on: March 28, 2009, 01:42:59 pm »
So, for everyday domestic work Petes pole gets the work done quicker?

Kevin

Of course not, you work much faster with a lighter more rigid pole. Seriously though, how long does it take to open a clamp.

Tim I would agree with you if you only opened a clamp a couple of times per day, but have a think about how many times a day you actually do it.  And when you have opened your clamp and you are manually opening or closing your pole, have a think how many times your doing that in a day, and how much time is waisted.  And while we are at it think about the times you are struggling to get your pole from one side of a washing line to the other, because you don't want to waist the time lowering your pole and putting it up again.  It all mounts up.

Obviously I am not going to sell a pole to everyone, people will have their own reasons not to buy.  If people want to earn a reduced amount per hour then that is up to them, but the poles will be available to the people who want to earn more per hour than they are just now.

Peter

I would say if people are losing money due to operating clamps then they would have a more seriouse problem with their round/pricing to begin with! ;)

Hi,
How many domestic houses do you do in a day?
Currently I'm between 25 & 30. Thats a lot of poling. Everytime I see a possibility of speed increase, I grab it. And so far I've doubled my daily income inside a year.
If you sit still its not piles of dosh you end up with!
Kevin

No, you just become a busy fool ;) I've never done 25 to 30 houses in one day, ever! and i never intend to either ;)

Not necessarily, it depends a great deal on efficiency, someone can be doing 25-30 houses per day and be working less hours than you.  Who would the busy fool be?

Peter

They would & that's the point!

I understand.   I have came across people in the past that enjoy work that much that they plod on all day with no interest to get home to the family.  I personally treat work as a place you have to go to earn a living, to live.  Each to their own I suppose.

Peter