« Reply #42 on: November 22, 2009, 01:10:19 pm »
bump

Not another accident! ;D

Sorry couldnt resist!

Hope your healing well!
Fleetwood Window Cleaning Services

Re: job vacancy
« Reply #43 on: November 22, 2009, 01:41:09 pm »
working tax credits are a life line to those who are self employed.....you dont need to have kids and as long as you work over 30 hours per week (no kids) you will probably get a payment from them, and remember they base your payment on your PROFIT after expenses not TURNOVER.

take a minute to see if you would get anything from them...(working tax credits are also tax free)

http://www.taxcredits.inlandrevenue.gov.uk/Qualify/DIQHousehold.aspx

I've just had a look at the working tax credits bit.  I was surprised to find that for someone in my situation (single with no dependants) the cut off point was as high as £13,261 for the relevant accounting year.  That's profit rather than turnover of course.  It's still no good to me because I earn more than that but thanks for the link anyway.  Of course it does bring up the question of why I should be effectvely subsidising employers who pay less than this amount as gross pay - employers many of whom have far better lifestyles than I do.

daz1977

« Reply #44 on: November 22, 2009, 01:55:08 pm »
hi leaps

a cut of point of 13 grand is ok if ur single, but you get a lot of young couples with kids where only the man works and women is at home, this is where tax credits helps out   i think labour brought it in  to encourage people to have future tax payes, sorry i meant kids

Window Washers

« Reply #45 on: November 22, 2009, 02:08:00 pm »
bump
Dave maybe advertise local, just a thought ::)
If your not willing to learn, No one can help you, If you are determined to learn, No one can stop you ;)

Moderator David@stives

« Reply #46 on: November 22, 2009, 02:28:30 pm »
ian

#someone from here was interested in the job, i am giving them the chance to see this before i make a final decision

daz1977

« Reply #47 on: November 22, 2009, 03:08:56 pm »
is the job manily commercial, what would be the start and finish times, days pf work  as i am intrested in the job just trying to work out if it is worth applying for, rather than waste your time

if you want you can email me at daz1977@live.co.uk

cheers

Moderator David@stives

« Reply #48 on: November 22, 2009, 03:54:20 pm »
Hi Daz

the job is totally flexible with hours to suit, pay is dependent on experience etc

I will email you tomorrow