billozz

download?????
« on: April 27, 2007, 03:36:38 pm »
can i just say i thought this area was for people to put documents that might help others, and they could download them at will, all i can find is requests for people to mail them to others....is it me :)
there are more windows than window cleaners so lets help each other

newbroom

Re: download?????
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2007, 07:42:12 pm »
Agree with you totally surely its simpler to load relevant here rather than endless emails to all and sundry

letzclean

« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2007, 12:51:03 am »

I agree where is the moderator when you need him/her? people working are not going to send 10 -20 emails with a link to their document I would not have the time to do it! I thought that was the whole purpose of " Documents to Download" Not "D ??? ;D >:( :-\ ;)ocuments to email"
"A pessimist see's the difficulty in every opportunity, an optimist see's the opportunity in every difficulty."

Sarah Sarill

« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2007, 05:33:02 pm »
You are right guys - this section is the place for people to upload or post documents which may be of use to others.

I have recently been added as a moderator and have been moving any new requests for documents to the appropriate section.

I am aware some of you cannot see the documents people have posted (I refer to my commercial canvass letter) which is actually posted in the thread but cannot be viewed by everyone.  This is something to do with your computer settings hence why people ask for them to be emailled.

I am slowly working my way through the older threads but this will,  of course take time.

Kind regards,
Sarah

Sarah