chrismroberts

Alex Gardiner...
« on: September 26, 2007, 05:16:13 pm »
Just want to say thanks to Kirsty and yourself for speedy delivery of my new pole :) I'm very impressed, thank you!  ;D ;D

Alex Gardiner

Re: Alex Gardiner...
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2007, 05:28:49 pm »
 :)

NWH

« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2007, 05:34:29 pm »
Alex am i to late to get the superlite2 at the introductory price,i`ve tried ringing but no joy. :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(   i also need to talk about a static.

Alex Gardiner

« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2007, 05:50:18 pm »
HI NWH,

Did you have one of the original Super-Lites?

If so we have an upgrade offer for previous Super-Lite customers. You can can get the same full Super-Lite2 package but at a much reduced price (even less than the introductory price). This offer runs until the end of October.

NWH

« Reply #4 on: September 26, 2007, 05:55:42 pm »
Yes i got mine from you + a few spares for it from time to time,how much would it be then for example 35ft one and a 40ft one.I looked on the site but couldn`t make head or tail of it lol,also does the top section on the new one have a thread on it,on the pictures it looks like there`s a small section on the left of the pic.

Captain Scarlet

« Reply #5 on: September 26, 2007, 06:53:40 pm »
NWH, I just ordered my 45ft one!!!! when will they be ready Alex? Luke
Ffenest ( est 2007 ) is a fully insured premium quality window cleaning service based at Llandderfel near Bala. All our work is guaranteed, rain or shine, year round.

Alex Gardiner

« Reply #6 on: September 26, 2007, 09:34:47 pm »
Hi Luke

You have mail.

Hi NWH

Yes i got mine from you + a few spares for it from time to time,how much would it be then for example 35ft one and a 40ft one.I looked on the site but couldn`t make head or tail of it lol,also does the top section on the new one have a thread on it,on the pictures it looks like there`s a small section on the left of the pic.

The top section does have a thread on it which allows it to utilize our complete range of goosenecks, including the little plastic adjustable ones (which is what the pole comes with as standard).  The price for a 35 ft pole as a Super-Lite1 upgrade is £324 +Delivery +VAT.  The price for a 40 ft pole is £369 +Delivery +VAT.