drive surgeon

im after a 13hp honda gx390 engine with interpump machine without the trolley it comes on. i just want to screw the machine to van floor without the trolley with wheels.
 i guess it would be cheaper to without the trolley?
im trying to make room for my hot box system you see!!

i will use my other 13hp machine on wheels for jobs i need to wheel it to.

gutterman

If you are going to purchase hot box from Taybur they also have pressure washers for sale and can modify for your needs.
 A Thing to bear in mind - if you fix to the floor of your van - what will you do during  this weather , recently read that your pipes / tank were frozen.

You will need a Generator - bolt this to the floor of your van and unload pw every night, unless you have a lock up which will keep the frost away.

stevef78

wont it vibrate like hell on your van floor,we have 2 of these machines and they vibrate all over the place when in water resovoir????also cant you pick one up off ebay cheapish???

drive surgeon

billy, would i be best just keeping the machine on wheels? also is the generator for the hot washer?  what size generator do i need?

you getting much done in this weather?

gutterman

I leave mine on the wheels- have a smaller machine that i did have bolted in but
took out due to weather.
Generator doesnt have to be that big just enough to ignite electrodes, and fuel pump on hot box.
I have 6kva but only because of my gutter vac- previous one was about 2kva and was sufficent.
Always slow anyway at this time of the year
Getting nothing done at the moment, Got a couple of jobs outstanding
and just waiting on refrigeration cleaning starting Feb thru to April.
 Also had to close the carwash so cant even spend a few hours there.

drive surgeon

i have a gutter vac too. but i use custies electric supply. how big is that 6kva genny? it must be dead heavy. do you have to take that out also.

i will go to taybur and see if they can sort me out for everything.

did they make you the whole set up and show you how it works?

gutterman

My genny is approx 80kg in weight and i have  it bolted into the van.
Hot box set up is simple and they will demonstrate use
Water inlet on Pressure washer connected to water supply
Pressure washer is connected to hotbox via high pressure hose and has outlet for high pressure hose and lance
Machine is fitted with on/off and as long as you have power supply away you go.
I have 2 hot boxes one is fitted with electric fuel pump which makes a racket when fuel has run out, one has a pump which should not be left to run dry.
I use 25l drums for fuel and i can monitor fuel levels in this way.