Londoner

Where have the Wheelie Bin Cleaners gone?
« on: December 03, 2009, 07:54:06 am »
They have all vanished round our way. I used to see loads but I can't remember the last time I saw one. One of my customers asked me yesterday if I knew one as hers has stopped coming.

As most were operating illegally by washing them in the road I wonder if they have been jumped on. Or most likely, we have three different bins now and they are all collected at different times / different days so the whole thing has just got too complicated.

PGC Cleaning Services

Re: Where have the Wheelie Bin Cleaners gone?
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2009, 10:14:18 am »
Hi, I would be more than happy to offer my service in your area.
My company is called Pro Green Cleaning Solutions. I operate with backing from local council. I have custom made washing equipment. Only use 100% non toxic and biodegradable solutions. More importantly, I have a trade effluent waste licence to dispose of the waste water at an approved site.
Fully registered.

www.pgcleaningsolutions.com

Many thanks
Mark
PGC Cleaning Services

drive surgeon

« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2009, 01:12:07 pm »
think they have been nicked for washing illegally on roads.

james44

« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2009, 07:27:51 pm »
Now could be a good time to start-up bin cleaning!

Les

« Reply #4 on: December 04, 2009, 10:34:06 pm »
......oe perhaps they just didn't make enough money to keep going....I haven't seen one anywhere near us for months.... ;)

Les

concept

« Reply #5 on: December 05, 2009, 06:32:47 pm »
given the revenue from bin cleans, you'd need a hell of a lot of custys to generate a decent income.

thats based on £3-4 a clean, round here. i looked at it briefly, but i think it would be hard to get up and running as quick as window cleaning.

johnny_h

« Reply #6 on: December 07, 2009, 07:13:54 pm »
i've just looked into it and with a trailer unit costing upto £12 k i think you'd need 1000 customers to make it worth while @ £4 a month paying every quarter in arrears
AUDI VIDE TACE