drive surgeon

where do you buy back to black to renew tarmac.
« on: June 20, 2008, 03:10:12 pm »
just wondered if the back to black will mask oil stains that would not come out on light grey tarmac, and where do i get the stuff from.  do you just roll it on?

trevor perry

Re: where do you buy back to black to renew tarmac.
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2008, 06:36:12 pm »
a firm called swiss-seal do it but i have never used it so dont know if its any good or not.  their website is swiss-seal.com it costs £89 for 25 litres and covers 70 metres they also sell it in 10 litre tubs, if you use it and find it any good let us know will you. thanks
better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove any doubt

mark.laycock1@ntlw

« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2008, 07:36:42 pm »
hi where in cheshire do you live? i have some back to black.
mark

drive surgeon

« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2008, 09:04:25 pm »
do you live in cheshire trevor?

drive surgeon

« Reply #4 on: June 23, 2008, 06:08:53 pm »
been asked to quote to  coat someones drive asap using this back to black stuff?? ???     never used it or dont know how to apply it or where to get it, does mark laycock no where to get it??   is it easy to apply?   i need to find some supplier asap. :)

Joe H

« Reply #5 on: June 23, 2008, 06:26:24 pm »
swiss-seal.com is based in Garstang, Lancashire. (got that from their website)

drive surgeon

« Reply #6 on: June 24, 2008, 09:34:03 pm »
anyone doing well out of this side of things?  much demand?

mark.laycock1@ntlw

« Reply #7 on: June 25, 2008, 08:16:01 am »
yes i am doing back to black everywhere. drive surgan where are you from i could get you some of want i use?
mark

dandandan

« Reply #8 on: June 25, 2008, 08:37:33 am »
Hia mark,when are you going to demonstrate your concrete printed driveway sealing skills for me on my own drive and show me the product you use,i have a job booked in as well you see.Did you get your van sign?dan

mark.laycock1@ntlw

« Reply #9 on: June 25, 2008, 07:16:09 pm »
hi mate . when do you want it doing? van sign is great getting work everyother day from it and its just at the back of van. hows yours is doing your van.
mark

dandandan

« Reply #10 on: June 26, 2008, 10:44:56 pm »
Vans the main moneyspinner mate,did you get the photo of the drive that needs blacking,just done his back patio,his drive is massive and will be a good one for your portfolio as his house is a whopper,plus good training for me,ha ha.Next dry period we will do my drive with printed concrete primer,i`ve got one to do in crosby as well,did that fellas 180 sq metre front drive last week,he`s getting his lawn astro turfed first.Next dry period we`ll get going eh Mark.Dan

mark.laycock1@ntlw

« Reply #11 on: June 27, 2008, 08:41:55 am »
tell him for the maintenance on his lawn we will do that. yes give me a buzz and we will meet up. got photo ok yes its big one do you think it would take a good wash by presure washer? mark
mark