scott aird

Favourite chemical you couldnt do without?
« on: April 21, 2017, 08:07:54 pm »
just thought i would start off a litte fav product thread. was thinking today about it and mine is alltec ultimate master whats yours?

homenclean

Re: favourite chem you couldnt do without?
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2017, 10:08:56 pm »
Coffee

The Carpet Cleaning Pro

« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2017, 01:31:05 am »
Would definitely have to be H2O. After that... shockwave.

Robin Ray

« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2017, 01:36:17 pm »
Powererburst or Bliz. Then of course an Acid rinse.

macky

« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2017, 02:32:40 pm »
Nitro

Tibi N.

« Reply #5 on: April 22, 2017, 03:23:24 pm »
Ultimate M. powder

neil 47

« Reply #6 on: April 22, 2017, 08:53:35 pm »
Shockwave
IICRC

COLIN BRIGHT

« Reply #7 on: April 23, 2017, 08:46:35 pm »
whatever is in the van.......i do like the linen fresh restore-it from restormate

clive ware

« Reply #8 on: May 03, 2017, 08:41:13 pm »
Scott, i`ve used UM for years but not sure if i like the new formulation. Turns the water purple!!

john martin

« Reply #9 on: May 03, 2017, 10:31:31 pm »
UM - I think they fixed all the Criticisms leveled against it , it dissolves quicker and   easier at low temps , it wont leave a deposit on your immersion element or what ever , it flows better , less dust rising from it as u fill .
I kinda prefer the  older strong lemon fragrance it use to have years ago  though  .

elliott cleaning

« Reply #10 on: May 04, 2017, 08:01:29 pm »
Never understood the fascination with UM ::)roll - Clive now reckons it turns the water purple - but then with Clive we never know what high he is on on the day.  John reckons they have changed it so that deposits on heaters - flow problems - and dust :o have been improved.

Why bother with a product that isn't A1 from the start

john martin

« Reply #11 on: May 04, 2017, 10:59:00 pm »
The purple is translucency , trick of the light sort of thing . 

Sergio

Re: Favourite chemical you couldnt do without?
« Reply #12 on: May 11, 2017, 05:31:40 pm »
Why did not anyone mention prochem chems?

Steven Butler

« Reply #13 on: May 13, 2017, 02:31:01 pm »
P.O.G

MarkSutcliffe

« Reply #14 on: May 13, 2017, 09:26:52 pm »
I'm trying new chems atm

tried a mix of prochem and craftex, but not keen on in-tank..

got the WOC sample pack, m power seems to have done it.. but didnt yesterday.. going back doing it with Nitro on friday..

used shockwave today and it worked for half the carpet.. not so much on the other half .. strange carpet..

tried Alltec, might venture back over there.. citrus prespray seems to work well.

whats a good blend..

john martin

« Reply #15 on: May 13, 2017, 10:32:49 pm »
I'm trying new chems atm

got the WOC sample pack, m power seems to have done it.. but didnt yesterday.. going back doing it with Nitro on friday..

used shockwave today and it worked for half the carpet.. not so much on the other half .. strange carpet..

tried Alltec, might venture back over there.. citrus prespray seems to work well.

whats a good blend..
Isnt it hilarious that nitro and shockwave would be similar to products by the likes of chemspec 10 yrs ago , yet theyre the only thing on cleantalk that actualy works well  ,  and then theres the excuses why Mpoer wont work , your waters the wrong kind  :) you mixed it at 1 to 121 insted of 120   etc   :)
The citrus prespray u mention is a great allrounder , limonene and a surfactant , it will handle almost everything generally and is unlikely to damage anything , and everyone like the smell of orange .   You dont like intank ? might it be that used some fairly foamy products , i wouldnt be into that either ... but i alway like to have a shake of ultimate master powder intank , youd barely know its there , but it seems to add to a slighlty brighter result in general i find .

MarkSutcliffe

« Reply #16 on: May 13, 2017, 11:40:56 pm »
I'm trying new chems atm

whats a good blend..
Isnt it hilarious that nitro and shockwave would be similar to products by the likes of chemspec 10 yrs ago , yet theyre the only thing on cleantalk that actualy works well  ,  and then theres the excuses why Mpoer wont work , your waters the wrong kind  :) you mixed it at 1 to 121 insted of 120   etc   :)
The citrus prespray u mention is a great allrounder , limonene and a surfactant , it will handle almost everything generally and is unlikely to damage anything , and everyone like the smell of orange .   You dont like intank ? might it be that used some fairly foamy products , i wouldnt be into that either ... but i alway like to have a shake of ultimate powder intank , youd barely know its there , but it seems to add to a slighlty brighter result in general i find .

tbh my best results have been with in-tanks..

got
craftex premium clean - high ph
prochem crystal green - mid ph
prochem fibresafe - ph neutral

can't get on with crystal green, just hasn't worked..

m-power seems to work well on upholstery, and the spotter well on makeup,

I'm one of those people that prefers to buy off shelf, its easier than waiting for mr postie.. BUT alltec use dhl who will put the item exactly where you ask.. much easier.. the two local suppliers are craftex and prochem..

Sergio

« Reply #17 on: May 14, 2017, 06:00:56 am »
Do you know an additive to boost Prochem Prespray Gold? (for oriental rugs)

john martin

« Reply #18 on: May 14, 2017, 11:50:59 am »
prespray gold as mentioned is not lacking much ,   it already contains some of the components u might boost with eg propanol and citrus ( limonine )  u could add more of those to adjust the mix if u had something mad dirty , apart form those i suppose u could add a source of peroxide to brighten some rugs , subject to testing and suitability for the rug

Sergio

« Reply #19 on: May 14, 2017, 02:22:04 pm »
prespray gold as mentioned is not lacking much ,   it already contains some of the components u might boost with eg propanol and citrus ( limonine )  u could add more of those to adjust the mix if u had something mad dirty , apart form those i suppose u could add a source of peroxide to brighten some rugs , subject to testing and suitability for the rug
what is peroxide?