Paul Moss

Its started
« on: May 22, 2013, 06:33:42 pm »
When is the government going to sort this skum out. For those that dont know put sky news on

*Hector*

Re: Its started
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2013, 06:37:38 pm »
Haven't got a tv Paul....  :o :o

please enlighten me

;D ;D
Everyday this forum slips further from God.  :'(

Len Gribble

« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2013, 06:50:07 pm »
Paul

Are you referring to Woolwich https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hN4afkg4aHs if you get my drift
Always bear in mind that your own resolution to succeed is more important than any other. (Sidcup Kent)

Paul Moss

« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2013, 06:53:58 pm »
Yep it looks like they have got a soldier and beheaded him.

Phil @ Extreme Clean

« Reply #4 on: May 22, 2013, 06:57:50 pm »
fookers we need to rise up and start fighting back instead of keeping quiet hoping it goes away boot the foooking lot out although we cant cause there f***ing british half ot them idiots
Extreme Clean
Carpets to DRY For!!!!!

www.bookaquote.co.uk

jasonl

« Reply #5 on: May 22, 2013, 07:03:02 pm »
My grandad was a muslim, most peaceful bloke you could meet .

A welsh bloke is on trial now for killig a 5 year old , chopping her up, and burning her.

A white bloke in Manchester is on trial now for killing a father and son , then a few weeks later 2 policewomen.

Yes lets boot out all the welsh and white blokes eh?
I clean carpets
I dry Buildings

*Hector*

« Reply #6 on: May 22, 2013, 07:11:31 pm »
The Welsh get my vote  ;D ;D

Didn't the 2 black guys that did this get shot by the police??

Len Gribble

« Reply #7 on: May 22, 2013, 07:35:29 pm »
Don’t know if it’s true he was wearing Help for Heroes t-shirt only a few miles down the road (Plumsted) I noted a Nepalese chap with the same type t-shirt, on say that http://www.newsshopper.co.uk/news/10043367.Soldier_told_to_cover_up_uniform_on_Remembrance_Sunday_by_Sidcup_restaurant/
Always bear in mind that your own resolution to succeed is more important than any other. (Sidcup Kent)

Carpet Dawg

« Reply #8 on: May 22, 2013, 07:39:43 pm »
http://uk.news.yahoo.com/police-respond-to--serious-incident--after-reports-of-assault-in-woolwich--south-london-150210708.html?vp=1#BiRx2ow

What a bunch of *unts!

If a MI6 officer is tracking a suspect terrorist/nut job. Are they allowed to dispose of them if they think its going to kick off? i.e. assassination? With all they're training they can make it look like an accident. It would sort out a lot of these problems.

wynne jones

« Reply #9 on: May 22, 2013, 07:41:13 pm »
The Welsh get my vote  ;D ;D

Didn't the 2 black guys that did this get shot by the police??

Yep I think they made a point of not killing them so they didnt go to heaven.

I think we are a bit too nice in this country and about time we were a bit more proactive.
It's not expensive, you just can't afford it.

Carpet Dawg

« Reply #10 on: May 22, 2013, 07:42:50 pm »
Legal assassination of terrorist subjects. It would get my vote if it went to a referendum.

Simon Gerrard

« Reply #11 on: May 22, 2013, 07:45:16 pm »
Legal assassination of terrorist subjects. It would get my vote if it went to a referendum.
Yeah, but then we lower ourselves to their pitiful standards and if we do that, they've won.

Simon

jasonl

« Reply #12 on: May 22, 2013, 07:46:05 pm »
Well its from the top that leadership takes effect,

Compare Camerons press conference tonight , with Obamas reaction to the Boston bombing , even allowing for American hype and muscle flexing , Obama clearly shows more leadership and appears to mean business in a far more convincing way than Cameron, with his wishy washy limp wristed approach.
I clean carpets
I dry Buildings

*Hector*

« Reply #13 on: May 22, 2013, 07:48:38 pm »

Whilst I agree with your sentiments Tony..

As an ex soldier, let me say that taking out suspects is not the way to go.. Once they have been confirmed as having committed acts of terrorism, then lock them away in a dark place and let them rot slowly and surely....

wynne jones

« Reply #14 on: May 22, 2013, 07:49:15 pm »

Mossad figures this out years ago, if you play by queensbury rules against thugs you wont win the fight. Beware tennis players in hotels.  ;D

derek west

« Reply #15 on: May 22, 2013, 07:50:01 pm »
you can't just kick out all muslims just because of this but for me, any hatred towards police or our queen and country should be dealt with severely. There is a video floating around about a girl that comes back to england after a few years away and see's her town full of muslim activists shouting death to the police. sorry but they all should be deported with no questions asked. live in this country and abide by this countries rules, don't come over here and then try and change it to your liking, if my neighbour invites me round for a brew i don't grab the biscuit tin and put my feet up on his coffee table while changing the channel to what i want to watch.

wynne jones

« Reply #16 on: May 22, 2013, 07:50:34 pm »

Whilst I agree with your sentiments Tony..

As an ex soldier, let me say that taking out suspects is not the way to go.. Once they have been confirmed as having committed acts of terrorism, then lock them away in a dark place and let them rot slowly and surely....

erm good friday agreement?

*Hector*

« Reply #17 on: May 22, 2013, 07:51:30 pm »
That was over-rated  :P :P

;D ;D ;D

Paul Moss

« Reply #18 on: May 22, 2013, 07:54:42 pm »
Derek your right, they just keep pushing. Lets hope now this is the final straw and even Cameron grows a pair of balls.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1340599/WikiLeaks-1-3-British-Muslim-students-killing-Islam-40-want-Sharia-law.html

Phil @ Extreme Clean

« Reply #19 on: May 22, 2013, 07:55:58 pm »
you can't just kick out all muslims just because of this but for me, any hatred towards police or our queen and country should be dealt with severely. There is a video floating around about a girl that comes back to england after a few years away and see's her town full of muslim activists shouting death to the police. sorry but they all should be deported with no questions asked. live in this country and abide by this countries rules, don't come over here and then try and change it to your liking, if my neighbour invites me round for a brew i don't grab the biscuit tin and put my feet up on his coffee table while changing the channel to what i want to watch.
The problem is Derek they haven't come over here they was born here and are british muslims you can't kick them out there parents came here breeded like cockroaches and now were all f***ed.
Extreme Clean
Carpets to DRY For!!!!!

www.bookaquote.co.uk