Scott92

Has anyone bought a round from pds?
« on: December 29, 2013, 01:23:07 pm »
Hi all,

Has anyone ever purchased a round from PDS Cleaning Services?

Can't seem to find much on them on web but seem to have a lot of rounds around the south???

Thanks in advance!

Clever Forum Name

Re: Has anyone bought a round from pds?
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2013, 05:37:56 pm »
Ian Wicks who used to post on here used them and he would say avoid like the plague :)

Scott92

« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2013, 05:49:11 pm »
Ok thanks.

Good to know!

Best get out there and canvass for myself then...

Cheers

roundbuilder

« Reply #3 on: December 30, 2013, 11:37:40 pm »
I know many shiners who have bought from pat dudly smith.
It does sound expensive at 3 cleans for canvassed work but he replaces anything without asking questions and has great aftercare!
The man has made millions from building rounds over the last 20 years.
If looking to start into the window cleaning game going through pds is a safer move than many.
I did some canvassing for him about 10 years ago for just 1 time and because it was in rough areas he wouldnt take the work and said he wouldnt put that on somebody which at the time realy annoyed me but looking back now it shows he is in it for the long and to not rip people off... A plus side the work he didnt pay me for that i canvassed is what started me off many years ago and turned out to be good work even though i did get shot of it as was in north london.
If you know what your doing go and get the work yourself,, if not then the likes of pds will put you on the right track.

Scott92

« Reply #4 on: December 30, 2013, 11:52:59 pm »
Thanks Mike

Exactly the info I need.

I'm quite confident in canvassing so will give that a go first then if it fails I know my back up route..

Cheers all for the advice. Appreciated!