jefftemperley

SOLD: colchester essex round for sale New
« on: July 27, 2012, 01:35:19 pm »
Hi guys im in the process of moving to florida and am looking to sell up, on offer is the round ,website, van, wcpro round software and equipment.
anyone looking to start up this is a perfect opportunity

call jeff 0781 2245580

im not looking to split or rent work
i am happy to sell just the round as ill be cleaning windows in florida and am quite happy to ship my equipment out with me.

253 customers
4 & 8 weekly Work Mthly turnover varies between £3k & £4.5k
the round has been established 8 yrs
can be done comfortably in 3 weeks one man wfp
turnover pa 44k
Also have  past customers on database with address and tel nos for anyone looking to canvass more work as new management
sensible offers are invited messers need not apply :)
bad weather always looks worse through dirty windows

bobby p

Re: colchester essex round for sale
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2012, 08:58:48 pm »
colchesters a great place to work,i love it

jefftemperley

« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2012, 09:10:17 pm »
Yes it's ok nothing like floridas gonna be though !

WCS Limited

« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2012, 11:18:20 am »
Seen you about in Colchester with your lairy van ;o)

How much ate you looking for just the work??

jefftemperley

« Reply #4 on: July 28, 2012, 11:45:39 am »
Lol give me a ring and I'll tell you

ben M

« Reply #5 on: July 28, 2012, 06:31:16 pm »
How did you manage to get a visa?  ;)

jefftemperley

« Reply #6 on: July 28, 2012, 06:54:24 pm »
Doesn't work like that, I have to start the business employ some Americans make a min investment of $50k or at least have most of it committed and at risk...... Then I can apply for e2 visa which they can knock me back on!!

I'm basically taking a huge gamble if it pays off I'll be a happy man if it don't I'll be back on the building game :(

My lawyers who are charging £6.5 k are confident my business plan will be approved
But it's not guareenteed

ben M

« Reply #7 on: July 28, 2012, 09:57:45 pm »
Doesn't work like that, I have to start the business employ some Americans make a min investment of $50k or at least have most of it committed and at risk...... Then I can apply for e2 visa which they can knock me back on!!

I'm basically taking a huge gamble if it pays off I'll be a happy man if it don't I'll be back on the building game :(

My lawyers who are charging £6.5 k are confident my business plan will be approved
But it's not guareenteed
I wish you luck mate  ;)

jefftemperley

« Reply #8 on: July 28, 2012, 10:00:10 pm »
Cheers mate I'll take any I can get

Crystal-clear

« Reply #9 on: July 30, 2012, 09:42:31 pm »
whats it gona be window cleaning out there?, what happens if you get rejected ;/? how much do you loose?

jefftemperley

« Reply #10 on: July 31, 2012, 06:00:41 am »
I'm renting here so I'll have my house still as family will look after it so if it doesn't work out I'll just have to come home and start again!
I think its going to be very good though.
If you could go back ten years in this country and start wfp that's what the USA market is like right now.
They still love the British out there , I've just come back from hols in June and I spent the last week of it canvassing I had a positive hit rate of 8 out of ten and that included banks ,car showrooms and restaurants as well as houses.
ive got to go for it with those numbers and for my health (arthritis in knees) and the missus asthma virtually dissappears in the hot climate.
things in the uk are not improving we have the dregs of humanity from every eastern european country flooding us our cost of living and standard of living is getting ridiculous, i earn good money dont smoke dont drink but still only just get by.

so with all that i can plod on for another 20yrs the same way or take a chance and see if i can make things better for me and my family.

risky yes, but the alternative isnt very appealing

Susan Dean (1stclean)

« Reply #11 on: July 31, 2012, 04:36:31 pm »
have you got details on van and set up please looking to buy a set up and a round if at right price , when are you going ??? and is training somebody up ok ??

jefftemperley

« Reply #12 on: July 31, 2012, 04:40:01 pm »
van is a lwb renault trafic with a diy 2 man 1000l system can look at training if needed call me to discuss

jefftemperley

« Reply #13 on: August 01, 2012, 07:05:08 pm »
Thanks for the interest the round is now sold

Crystal-clear

« Reply #14 on: August 01, 2012, 07:41:20 pm »
i wish you luck mate it was always a dream of mine to live in america!,

im a bit worryed about the window cleaning culture over there in england its massive where as in america they get there windows cleaned once per year but pay over $100 or $300 dollors also bare in mind the houses are bigger, but also if you flew round with the pole for 300 bucks once a year they would go apepoop.

however if you got the patience to maybe do $20-$40 2 montnly cleans maybe it will work? , but would they just say after the first clean , "cheers mate ill call you in a year 2 montnly sounded good but im ok now"you might find it hard to educate the customers,in england its more of a tradition mrs jones mother had a window cleaner so did her grandmother the story of the shammy , the word fortnightly cleans giving us a cup of tea all these things play part of our success in keeping customers not so much the actual cleaning process.

.the pole brings problems to us too but at least we have that history

keep us updated m8t i hope it works!

how much reseach have you done?

by the way that was a quick sale too ;/... someone had a round advertised in one of my areas for 7 cleans , i tryed calling no answer few days later it was sold, the funny thing was i would never have paid 7 cleans was going to view and offer 3-4 i never found out if it went for 7 cleans

did you sell yours for over 5 cleans? i dont need to know exact figures i just need to know that people are paying those prices so i can be competetive if another round comes up dont wana keep missing opportunities to buy cos of my under valuing! hehe