zigification

Round for sale. Surrey/Hants
« on: July 04, 2012, 05:03:43 pm »
Domestic round for sale in Guildford, Farnham and Godalming. Around 320 customers with a turnover of £3,800 per calendar month, all pretty good payers. The round is a percentage of my total business as I am trying to condense my other work closer to home. Depending how you stack it, I rarely do less than £220 per day, and on occasion I hit £280 or so. The figures are based on one person, and the round is covered on a 3 to 4 day week basis so there’s room for growth if you want it. There are some 4, 6, 8 and 12 weekly with the highest percentage in the 8 week bracket. Included in the sale is a 2008, Transit T280 swb fitted with a 2009 Brodex 650 litre R/O system on board with two pumps, a mounted reel, wheeled reel, and external manifold. I have a number of used Brodex poles that you would be welcome to but personally I wouldn’t want to be working with those these days so you should probably look to replace them. The van has done 60,000 + miles and just had a new clutch fitted at the cost of £1,200. It has a 6 speed box with the most powerful engine but can’t remember off the top of my head if that’s 110ps. Just been MOT’d in May. All work is WFP, although there are the odd windows you will need to do by hand. We get a lot of requests for internals, fascias, gutters etc – but that’s extra turnover, not included in the figures above. The customers are constantly being cleaned so it is an active round. I am not looking to rent it, or for stage payments. This is a business that you would have to start working with the day after you bought it! I am happy to do introductions, handover letter, whatever is required. We like our customers, and have good relationships with them so I’m looking for someone to take it over and continue the service that we have built up. We will also pass on any enquiries that ring through in that area, so prefer to sell to someone we have a good rapport with. This is an ‘Out of the Box Business’, which will give you a £45k+ per year income from day one with a margin of around 80%. I run it off Window Cleaner Pro, so if you use that software you can have the full file. I am looking for around £32,750 (inc vat) for the round, van, and equipment.

I could be prepared to split some of it down if anyone is looking for top up work. The likely splits are: 87 customers in Guildford/Farnham/Woking giving £1,080 per calendar month for around £6,500. 191 in and around Godalming with £2,200 per calendar month for around £13,250. And 45 customers in Alton/Bordon/Hindhead area with £500 per calendar month for around £3,000. If the rounds get sold without the van then I would sell that separately for £10,000.

If interested contact Guy on 07803 199993