Darranvps

Window Cleaning Round Wanted West Sussex/Surrey
« on: June 29, 2012, 08:34:37 pm »
Hi
I am looking for a house round - needs to be reasonably compact and based on a 4 weekly schedule perhaps with a few 8 or 12 weeklies. Customers need to be well established and not bought from a canvassing company, and they need to be conditioned to have their windows cleaned whatever the weather.

Any size considered above 400 pounds per 4 weekly schedule - but needs to be well priced and well established and must be all Water Fed Pole, we do not require rounds where you text or phone all customers the night before.

Please call or e-mail me - 07766243171 - darran@purple-rhino.co.uk
Thanks

Darranvps

Re: Window Cleaning Round Wanted West Sussex/Surrey
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2012, 08:57:16 am »
Still looking

johnny bravo

« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2012, 02:23:30 pm »
snap ;D ;D

john stracey

« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2012, 08:56:38 pm »
me too  ;D

Crystal-clear

« Reply #4 on: July 08, 2012, 01:38:20 am »
hehe omg rhino lets add cash/cheque under the mat too make it a total perfect round  ;D
Loads of us are always intrested in these areas !

no notification,all weather,Water fed pole,4 weekly just to hard to come by for the right price  :(

sometimes they come up for more then 5-10 cleans quite expensive then again i dont blame them as that kind of work that you and everyone els is after is pretty much like commercial just turn up totally rocks.

if you do find a perfect round like that for the right price any time soon well done mate!

Rogue Trader

« Reply #5 on: July 23, 2012, 09:01:57 pm »
give me a call rhino i might be able to help