;D ..ha.. yes could do .. I would need 5 cords to run it all though  :o

john martin

Re: Warning for Enforcer Owners
« Reply #21 on: June 18, 2018, 10:51:06 pm »
i do it  daily  ...     two cords   

Shaun_Ashmore

« Reply #22 on: July 25, 2018, 04:55:13 pm »
Robin, you didn’t have your TM long what made you get rid?

Robin Ray

« Reply #23 on: July 27, 2018, 06:54:08 pm »
Nothing against Craig at all as he went out of his way to help out. The machine however had a number of teething issues which sapped huge amounts of time. Don't get me wrong it had awesome power though. He eventually removed the machine as I had jobs to do and needed to earn money and my old way of working was still available to me. He did sort all the problems under warranty but I decided I was better off selling the machine rather than re fitting it.
If I was to go back to a  TM I would have a water cooled new machine something like the Titan or the prochem or sapphire equivalent. Maybe one day the Hydramaster CDS Xdrive will come to the uk and that very well make me get one. For the time being though I have learned that even on the good days the difference between my existing way of working and a fuel powered TM are very small indeed and the added expense and hassle of owning a TM doesn't justify itself in the potential added profit. (for me) After all business is all about profit at the end of the day. I did like the idea of having one but I would literally be having one because I like it rather than any logical financial reason.
I do think TM's are fantastic things and in the right circumstances they can really be money making machines, however in other circumstances they can be money sapping machines. For all the TM users out there please don't think I am having a dig, after all we all do what we feels works best at the end of the day.

Allan Oven Sheen

« Reply #24 on: July 28, 2018, 10:22:14 am »
Hi Robin, I like the sound of your van set up, any chance of some pics, I’ve been looking at the enforcer myself and have been down to Ashby‘s to get a demonstration very impressive Machine. I also met a man at the alltech open day recently who sold his enforcer and bought a Jaguar and has it van mounted with two tanks that work quite well and he was very happy with the set up. I like the idea of carrying heated water to give you a head start on jobs. I run a oven cleaning company and we use electric custom made insulated cleaning thanks, so getting a custom made tank for my carpet cleaning van wouldn’t be a problem.

Robin Ray

« Reply #25 on: July 28, 2018, 02:32:08 pm »
I will take tome photos at some point. I am still getting the set up sorted properly at the moment though. Its been a bit busy to get things polished. I cant complain about being busy though.

mr muzzy

« Reply #26 on: July 29, 2018, 12:36:52 pm »
allan I run my enforcer out the back of my van all the time
its really powerful give it a go .I have an extracts turbo for jobs I cant get near enough
you will not look back