lee_gundry

contract of employment
« on: October 05, 2004, 07:05:03 pm »
does anyone have a copy of a contract of employment that i could used as a guide.

Thanks Lee G
cumbria

Len Gribble

Re: contract of employment
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2004, 08:20:01 pm »
Lee

I have some old forms from my commercial cleaning days all in ms word which you are more than welcome too, think it will cover you backside! will e-mail to your site, don’t for get to setup the stakeholders pension system you can do this with you bank, it dose not cost anything.

Don’t for get to add to clean out machinery after each visit!!

Len
Always bear in mind that your own resolution to succeed is more important than any other. (Sidcup Kent)

lee_gundry

« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2004, 10:50:15 pm »
thanks len
cumbria

adl

« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2004, 06:20:48 pm »
Len

If you go to the likes of office world you will find a pack called employment contracts, it retails for under a tenner it is by Lawpack and is approved by the law society. you get a cd in the pack and a lot of different contracts including part tie staff, one off contracts, yearly contracts, interview letters, job applcation rejection letters plus many more. it is very simple to use, if you have problems getting one i can pick u up a copy and post it up to you

regards Dave ADL

Len Gribble

« Reply #4 on: October 09, 2004, 06:58:53 pm »
Dave

It was not me who ask for it, but the info you have given is noted by me though I no longer staff, the one of contract sound interesting.

Thanks

Len
Always bear in mind that your own resolution to succeed is more important than any other. (Sidcup Kent)

adl

« Reply #5 on: October 09, 2004, 07:28:35 pm »
Sorry it has been a long week and my eyesight is obviously going dayt mesige woz ment 4 leigh

rreegrards div adeel  ;D

Len Gribble

« Reply #6 on: October 09, 2004, 07:31:58 pm »
Dave

I know what’s it like.

But good info hope others read this.

Len