martin19842

IPAF Training
« on: September 22, 2004, 01:14:52 am »
just to let you know that we will be IPAF certified operators by the end of the week.

THerefore if anybody has any work, where the client requires IPAF certified operators, then we may be able to help.

We also have the ability to provide plant for the jobs aswell.

regards

martin sales

adl

Re: IPAF Training
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2004, 01:27:34 am »
Martin

When we did ours we did it next to the east lancs road nationwide had just got a new genie that went uo 130 foot we extended it fully, no probs, it was when the instructor told us to drive it and then he took the controls and started jerking it that i went a good shade of white, now i know why the pope kisses the floor when he gets off the plane :o :o

regards Dave ADL

martin19842

« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2004, 12:17:59 am »
dave

thanks mate, good job ive booked some lovely Genie's then for next week,

i tell you mate its gone absolutely mad today, looks like we are in With Wimpeys in a big way, on site today and all day friday, and poss over the weekend.

may have to just check some work on tuesday, but they know we are fully committed next week, and they have paid a premium for today as we only got the call last night a 5.00pm

regards

martin

adl

« Reply #3 on: September 23, 2004, 12:17:07 pm »
Good luck on the training, i`ll see you monday!

regards Dave ADL

martin19842

« Reply #4 on: September 24, 2004, 12:30:48 am »
dave

all trained up, and done, trained on exact kit that we have coming on site monday.

im on site all day tomorrow, then possibly saturday another commercial build clean as opposed to domestic house builder,

its gone mad this week, as a big builder has fallen out with their current service provider.

regards

martin

adl

« Reply #5 on: September 24, 2004, 12:45:56 am »
Glad it all went well, i have ordered you the top of the range saftey harness, with a 3 metre bungee cord however its not in the method statement that we offer the staff free bungee jumps, i`ll speak over the weekend
regards Dave Adl

martin19842

« Reply #6 on: September 24, 2004, 01:07:51 am »
is that the static lanyard, or an arrester lanyard, cause the trainer said we had to have the right one (only joking mate)

regards

martin

adl

« Reply #7 on: September 24, 2004, 11:50:19 pm »
its the one that breaks away with over 100kgs of weight so no fat men allowed 8) 8)