adl

High Level Cleaners Wanted in Brigg
« on: September 19, 2004, 01:37:01 pm »
We have a contract in the Brigg area of North Lincolnshire starting on the 27th September 2004 for 1 week, the job is to clean the inside of a ceiling that has been lightly smoke damaged, the hours of this contract are monday to friday, possible overlap to sat and sunday for snagging works, the contract will be night time works starting at 1800 hrs until 0600 hours.
The level will be a maximum of 12 metres using static boom reaching equipment, and ladder work, 1 operator minimum must be IPAS trained.

The job is to clean an inside of a ceiling by hand, using spray on solution followed by a hand wipe using rags, upto 4 people required for this contract. You will be under the direct control of site manager of ADL Cleaning Services Ltd, Saftey Boots, Hard Hats, Hi-Viz Vests Compulsery ( as well as a head for heights) all safey harnesses, saftey gloves, cleaning rags, solutions will be provided by ADL.

Successful cleaning companys will be offered a lot more of this work in the Lincolnshire, Hull, and east yorkshire areas in the future, All operatives must be over the age of 18 for halth and saftey reasons.

Should anybody be interested in this opportunity then please email me at daveashmore@btopenworld.com

Thankyou Dave Ashmore MD

martin19842

Re: High Level Cleaners Wanted in Brigg
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2004, 05:49:42 pm »
dave

i have sent you an email, regarding this

regards

martin sales

adl

« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2004, 08:43:51 pm »
Martin thanks for email a reply has been sent

regards Dave Adl

martin19842

« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2004, 09:20:51 pm »
dave,

can you pm me on here aswell , cut and paste your email onto the pm,

someone has sent me a huge mail and its been downloading for ages so far 20mb,

sorry for any inconvenience

thanks

regards

martin

martin19842

« Reply #4 on: September 19, 2004, 09:33:21 pm »
dave

got mail will be in touch

regards

martin

eclipse

« Reply #5 on: September 20, 2004, 01:43:37 am »
give me a shout dave if you get stuck im in S cun thorpe about 2 miles away

adl

« Reply #6 on: September 20, 2004, 10:58:26 am »
Lee,

Not to sound rude but this is a big job, if you wish to email me with a proposal as to what you can offer then please do so, however, as i am sure many will tell you on this forum the "give me a shout" is not only unprofessional, but is not taken seriously.

regards Dave ADL

eclipse

« Reply #7 on: September 21, 2004, 01:56:58 am »
i did mean to find accomadation and  where to get a good hot meal things like that but not to worry find it yourself :P
jesus you just cant help some people!!

adl

« Reply #8 on: September 21, 2004, 10:48:26 am »
lee im sorry i didnt mean to give offence, i thought you wanted to tender for job, if you look at it from that point of view then you could see what i mean, my appologies entirley, thanks for the offer
regards dave adl