martin19842

a big thankyou to this board
« on: September 18, 2004, 11:37:10 pm »
well, must say a HUGE thankyou to this board, have been a memeber now for a bit, and have made  a number of posts on the different sections, sometimes controversial sometimes helpful.

but this thank you is to LEE at Heritage , he posted on here on thursday, about company needing some work done, and anyone interested.

i spoke to Lee 6.45pm on thursday night, was on site at 10.00pm thursday night to survey, went to bed at 12.45 after writing job spec.  

Got into office at 8.00am friday, by 10.00am client accepted an issued purchase order number, organised plant and staff, and then we were on site friday night 9.00pm, lots of work later came off site at 6.30am saturday morning.

client signed off site report all exellent, client even made comment "you guys have done a good job there" site photos all done and filed.

obviously some money in bank.

SO Lee I owe you a pint sometime.

AND to the board, moderators and other members, whilst we are all in competition running our businesses, its good to know that there is a community of sorts that exists, to rant, rave, help, offer and probably to try to raise the quality of serivce that the industry delivers.

as ive said before deliver the service, and the customers will pay more money, therefore more PROFIT.

right, got to go to bed now, as not slept yet, and have a showhouse and sales office to go and spruce up in the morning.

regards
martin

Mike_Boxall

Re: a big thankyou to this board
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2004, 08:35:58 pm »
Thanks for you comments Martin.

I too, would like to thank the moderators and the members for the help they give. We continue to get lots of emails from people who have found the site to be extremely useful where, in fact, it's other members who actually put the most into it.

Thanks again

Mike Boxall

Terry_Burrows

Re: a big thankyou to this board
« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2004, 09:54:13 pm »
;)I do hope to see lots of wc at the Excel,and put faces to the names,I said the site would grow,I am not wrong ;) well done to all that give what is free time :)to all that need help,along the way of this grazy world of window cleaning ;)

well done to everyone I will c**** my drink to you ;D

regards

Terry ;)
WWW.FASTESTWINDOWCLEANER.CO.UK
GUINNESS WORLD RECORD HOLDER
BURNING RUBBER FASTER!
NATIONAL FEDERATION OF MASTER WINDOW CLEANERS.