dave f

when your customer moves
« on: February 28, 2017, 01:56:35 pm »
when your customer moves do you always get the house to clean with the new owner  and  clean the new house if its on your round. I have had a couple lost  so I once asked if they would like to continue the services only to be told that the old window cleaner was doing them when I told them that I was the old window cleaner there face was a picture when I gave them the phone number and name of the last owner my reply was is that cleaner some one you can trust lying  from the start ,any way got a call from them asking me to carry on

chris turner

Re: when your customer moves
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2017, 02:12:42 pm »
When they move I dump and replace with 8 new customers.
Only takes me 10 mins to get 8 new customers, just knock on the first 8 doors I see, they all agree to my services.
I have 100% hit rate, when they open the door I hit them until they agree to my services.

Stoots

« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2017, 02:15:22 pm »
They should rename this forum sarcasm.com

Every thread is met with the same response no matter the question haha

chris turner

« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2017, 02:20:44 pm »
They should rename this forum sarcasm.com

Every thread is met with the same response no matter the question haha

💩💩💩

Shrek

« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2017, 02:21:27 pm »
when your customer moves do you always get the house to clean with the new owner  and  clean the new house if its on your round. I have had a couple lost  so I once asked if they would like to continue the services only to be told that the old window cleaner was doing them when I told them that I was the old window cleaner there face was a picture when I gave them the phone number and name of the last owner my reply was is that cleaner some one you can trust lying  from the start ,any way got a call from them asking me to carry on

Maybe on first impressions , they didn't like your face and didn't know what else to say...
If one of my custy moves , I don't bother asking them if I can tag a long too. I either replace with better priced work or if they ask me , then il give them a new price for their new house and leave the ball in their court

jk999

« Reply #5 on: February 28, 2017, 02:25:18 pm »
I think he means the house your all ready cleaning not the one the old customers move into

Shrek

« Reply #6 on: February 28, 2017, 02:43:06 pm »
I think he means the house your all ready cleaning not the one the old customers move into

Yeah that's what I was going on about , the new owners , taken by surprise, didn't know what to say so they said that

nathankaye

« Reply #7 on: February 28, 2017, 02:52:55 pm »
I have a little flyer, which basically says that i was the previous owners window cleaner and i charge x amount on a four weekly basis. Hope theyve moved in ok etc etc if they would like me to continue service just call//txt.
I ask the owners who are moving to put that into their pack which they leave for the new owners and then i do a follow up call when im collecting in the area. This normally works unless they have bought their cheap window cleaner with them.

;D it always makes me laugh when people have upgraded their home to a nice area, where naturally theyve paid higher for their house, council tax and water etc etc. Then they say, they only paid £5 at their last property and dont seem to like my response of how theyve upgraded, which also includes the quality of their window cleaner
facebook.com/1NKServices
1NKServices.co.uk

combat1

« Reply #8 on: February 28, 2017, 03:01:11 pm »
As all my work is military my customers are moving all the time, At the moment I have 60 moving from one site alone!
I always get the leaving customer to put my flyer in the house file and often get the next tenants.
The cleaning companies and the housing recommend me so I get a lot of 'march out cleans ' as well.
Being just military word of mouth, flyers, facebook, A board sign and signwritten vehicle means that although my work turns over pretty often I secure enough business to be busy.
One good point is that its an excellent opportunity to increase the price, especially now that I'm a 'warm water' window cleaner!

Tosh

« Reply #9 on: February 28, 2017, 04:17:37 pm »
I have a little flyer

There’s nothing like a bit of false modesty to get new customers excited.
*A HISTORY OF THE UNIVERSE - THE SHORT STORY* 'Hydrogen is a light, odorless gas, which, given enough time, turns into people.'

NWH

« Reply #10 on: February 28, 2017, 04:31:55 pm »
I got labels off windows paint the works 2 years ago i did the house once it
Was up to scratch for £150 outs only,they moved left my details and the new owner used there own window cleaner so I got em clean for him. Nothing's a sure thing in this game that's why you must price properly,price for a profit not just a living.

*Hector*

« Reply #11 on: February 28, 2017, 06:01:14 pm »
As all my work is military my customers are moving all the time, At the moment I have 60 moving from one site alone!
I always get the leaving customer to put my flyer in the house file and often get the next tenants.
The cleaning companies and the housing recommend me so I get a lot of 'march out cleans ' as well.
Being just military word of mouth, flyers, facebook, A board sign and signwritten vehicle means that although my work turns over pretty often I secure enough business to be busy.
One good point is that its an excellent opportunity to increase the price, especially now that I'm a 'warm water' window cleaner!

or is that warm weather??   ;D ;D
Everyday this forum slips further from God.  :'(

combat1

« Reply #12 on: February 28, 2017, 06:57:57 pm »
No, warm water from an immersion, ,