Pittmonkey

Re: Sweet old Edna
« Reply #40 on: May 27, 2007, 11:31:31 pm »
Glad you found it funny Gordon.

As for showing my age it’s in my profile where you found my location and other details I don’t have anything to hide.

Can’t remember saying that I think you charge too much, perhaps you could remind me.
My prices are my business and like I mentioned on my first post my min is £10 (with the exception of Edna)

This topic was purely about letting people share their stories about how they deal with different types of customers. You’ve voiced your opinion and although I can’t understand your feelings I respect your right to express them.

Judging by your response to Matt and the light hearted banter, perhaps the only description in your current profile that does represent you is that you are a Junior member.

As for spending a long boring weekend in Bolton next time you visit I’d suggest you go somewhere more interesting than Shiffnall St

Regards
pitskunkey

Sorry thats Pittmonkey
'Success is buried in the garden of failure'

Paul Coleman

Re: Sweet old Edna
« Reply #41 on: May 28, 2007, 10:18:29 am »
ha ha pitskunkey...... jilted john you are showing your age.

sorry if you think i charge too much and your right you should be able to charge cheap prices after all its only fair to charge for the level of service  offered and after having spent a very boring weekend in Bolton and Bradford recently i understand why !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

its not the name gordon its the fact of being one of the chosen ones
cheers

Well I suppose it depends who chose you and why.
 :)