holland1945

Trolley or Backpack Assistance Needed
« on: June 05, 2006, 06:22:38 pm »
Hi Everyone, I'm on the scrounge for some much needed assistance.

I've decided to take the plunge and get a Trolley / Backpack combo for my domestic round. Partly for financial reward and partly because my knees feel like Paul McGraths after a day trolling up and down the ladders (at 29, I feel a bit old before my time!)

Anyway, I've done all my research, scoured all the relevant threads, and mused over most of the 143 pages of Cleanitup history. Now I think I need some practical help just to see how everything works in the real world.

If anyone who uses a Backpack or trolley would let me work with them for a day, I'd be eternally grateful. I'll happily pay my way with dinner for anyone who agrees, and I'll also do the downstairs for gratis (if you do upstairs wfp only)

I live in the midlands so I'm fairly close to most places.

If any of the good souls on the forum could help, please could you post, call me on 07706 917711, or email me on rik@levi-preston.demon.co.uk

Jeff Brimble

Re: Trolley or Backpack Assistance Needed
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2006, 08:44:38 pm »
We keep a welcome in the hillside in Wales. See e mail.

holland1945

« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2006, 06:08:12 pm »
Thanks for the email Jeff. I'm running a bit behind at the moment, but in a couple of weeks I should be back on track. I'll give you a call and see if we can arrange to hook up for a day.

Many thanks for your kind offer!

Jeff Brimble

« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2006, 07:34:31 pm »
ps nothing I have, has been bought as a package because I wanted  tailored sytems but your welcome to pick my brains and see if the suppliers can come up with what you want. Bring a camera and a tape recorder and plenty of sweat cause I will expect you to work  ;)