jinky230

stupid ideas that make sense
« on: June 04, 2006, 10:52:46 pm »
guys started this topic to get tips that are working for you

one of the things we use is a backpack, but found this really heavy on the back
so I fill it half full and it is really easy on the back, I pull a sack trolley with 20lt
and fill when neededjust leave it at the front of the house, I find this easier than 20 litres on my back.So you ask why does he only fill the container with 20 lt, well I load up ten litres at a time and have enough for 2 refils so why carry extra weight.

another thing about the backpack when doing conservatories what a hassle
moving an 18 foot to do conservatories, is it not better to stick a 1 foot pole in your belt, when you come to conservatories put a t piece on the backpack connector and click in the one foot pole, less hassle getting around garden furniture etc

so there my bit for now so how about adding those wee tips, so guys can say poop I do that, never thought of doing it any other way

jinky

jinky230

Re: stupid ideas that make sense
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2006, 11:05:17 pm »
guys gere is another one was showing my friend y trolley I made and he was quite impressed then he shot me down

what happens if you get a flat tyre- so ran out and purchased a can of that tyre weld for emergencies

jinky

jinky230

« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2006, 11:14:46 pm »
my spelling is mad I really need new glasses, part of getting old I guess cant see the keys, anybody want to come on the back of my motorbike

jinky

jouk45

« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2006, 11:45:10 pm »
jink, just carry a spare phumatic wheel and change over if you need to,   machine mart stocks them,

JohnL

« Reply #4 on: June 05, 2006, 12:07:05 am »
love the one foot pole idea   :)

JohnL
West Somerset. On the edge of the Quantocks and looking at The Exmoor National Park.

jinky230

« Reply #5 on: June 05, 2006, 12:22:59 am »
Jouk nice one did not know you could get them seperate

jinky

jinky230

« Reply #6 on: June 05, 2006, 12:28:26 am »
I have ten containers i would load every day and carry about

then realised what am I doing some days I have mixed work
so they now get stored in the hut and only take out what I need
its funny how you just go thru the motions automatically

jinky

abacus

« Reply #7 on: June 05, 2006, 09:55:37 pm »
hi
Getting a back pack was the best idea Ihad (well every one else had) seen them but never took any notice of them just kept pulling the hoses round the backs of terreced houses till I read on here the world and his wife had them or the trollies might get one of the too I have all the bit in the garage - solid wheels wont need a spare picked up buck shee

forget about the new glasses I got new ones it doesn'help the typing the key keep moving around
regard grant
A service you can count on
SAFEcontractor approved