Doug Holloway

Batleyguard
« on: July 22, 2004, 12:59:01 am »
Its Here!,

The greatest innovation in  carpet protection in the last 50 years!

Batleyguard;

100% profit margin
No affect on carpet appearance.
No affect on carpet texture.
No need for expensive application equipment.
No stock control problems.
Indefinite shelf life.
The ultimate enviromentally friendly product.
(Its as pure as the air you breathe)
Neutral ph( actually no ph).
No COSHH data sheets needed.
No need to acid neutralise before application.
Really cheap.
(Patents applied for)

Cheers,

Doug

Shaun_Ashmore

Re: Batleyguard
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2004, 01:04:27 am »
Applied in under 1 second

Shaun_Ashmore

« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2004, 01:05:15 am »
No odour, no taste

actually it is tasteless

eclipse

« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2004, 01:32:06 am »
I think by the sound of it loudmouth jasonb has beaten you to that one :P

Dynafoam

« Reply #4 on: July 22, 2004, 01:48:13 am »
Doug,

Great post  ;D ;D

John.

Dynafoam

« Reply #5 on: July 22, 2004, 02:01:34 am »
Lee,

It is slightly rude to refer to that offensive, ignorant, fraudulent blot on humanity as a loudmouth.

Perhaps you should appologise that you have hurt his feelings - on the other hand low-life scum of that nature tend not to have any more fellings than they have morality.

John.

PS. Derek and Mike please feel free to delete this post - and whilst you are doing so, please delete the other unnecessarily offensive posts that have appeared since the arrival of this individual, thereby restoring this forum to its' former status

Shaun_Ashmore

« Reply #6 on: July 22, 2004, 02:12:33 am »
Calm down it's only a commercial, and she isn't really my sister!

Shaun

jasonb

« Reply #7 on: July 22, 2004, 03:00:54 am »
Its Here!,

The greatest innovation in  carpet protection in the last 50 years!

Batleyguard;

100% profit margin
No affect on carpet appearance.
No affect on carpet texture.
No need for expensive application equipment.
No stock control problems.
Indefinite shelf life.
The ultimate enviromentally friendly product.
(Its as pure as the air you breathe)
Neutral ph( actually no ph).
No COSHH data sheets needed.
No need to acid neutralise before application.
Really cheap.
(Patents applied for)

Cheers,

Doug

Be careful, patents are pending.

And for your info it's not 100% profit margin as it takes 30 seconds of my time to sell it.

jasonb

« Reply #8 on: July 22, 2004, 03:02:57 am »
Lee,

It is slightly rude to refer to that offensive, ignorant, fraudulent blot on humanity as a loudmouth.

Perhaps you should appologise that you have hurt his feelings - on the other hand low-life scum of that nature tend not to have any more fellings than they have morality.

John.

I bet my morality strengths are better than your irony detection strengths.

eclipse

« Reply #9 on: July 22, 2004, 02:24:59 pm »
Jason you are an attention seeking wannabe!!!!!!
why dont you just crawl back up your own backside and leave the proffesional carpet cleaners be!!!!!
i personaly find it an insult that you have come on this forum slagging off some of the top people in the carpet cleaning community
And also you are proud of your ethics about ripping people off!!!!
i for one joined this forum to gain more knowlege on the subject of WAIT FOR IT Carpet & Upholstery cleaning and i have had a lot of help from one person in particular you have slagged off so jason do us all a favour stop with the high and mighty attitude and join the real world you muppet

jasonb

« Reply #10 on: July 22, 2004, 07:15:16 pm »
Jason you are an attention seeking wannabe!!!!!!
why dont you just crawl back up your own backside and leave the proffesional carpet cleaners be!!!!!
i personaly find it an insult that you have come on this forum slagging off some of the top people in the carpet cleaning community
And also you are proud of your ethics about ripping people off!!!!
i for one joined this forum to gain more knowlege on the subject of WAIT FOR IT Carpet & Upholstery cleaning and i have had a lot of help from one person in particular you have slagged off so jason do us all a favour stop with the high and mighty attitude and join the real world you muppet

Dear Lee,

No.

Love Jason.

xxxx

Jasonc

Re: Batleyguard New
« Reply #11 on: July 23, 2004, 06:54:47 pm »
Lee,

That's a little harsh isn't it? This JasonB seems to be far less offensive than yourself. Mindst you people of your age do tend to start missing the point a lot as the old grey matter dries up. This whole new-fangled interweb malarky sure is a tricky business isn't it. You can never quite tell if someone is genuine or winding you up can you? Darn tricky business, spending 45minutes using one finger to type a response only for the cheeky little chappy to call you a plantpot. Where's that blinking "shift" key again?

It was bad enough when they brought in those what-do-you-call-them Compacted Discs or something? Fiddly little buggers they are and you never know if you have got them the right way up on your gramophone, it's such a chore isn't it. And don't get you started on new money huh, much smaller than it used to be, and what can you get with 20p these days? Bugger all, when you were a lad you'd have had enough to go to the picture house, have a go on the new big dipper, buy a quarter of toffee and still have the change for your bus home.