dave

Van Advertising
« on: July 16, 2004, 10:00:58 am »
Hi

Just in the process of buying my first van for carpet cleaning after working out the back of a Nissan Micra!

Does Van Advertising work!!

I'm looking at a used LDV long-wheelbase and having vehicle lettering and want to make it as eye catching as possible.

Does anyone get a positive response from their van advertising. For example, do people phone you up and say they saw your van on the road, or do people come upto you outside houses where you are working and does it look impressive when you turn up to do quotes.

Regards Dave

Re: Van Advertising
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2004, 10:13:30 am »
Dave, That exact thing happened last week in Abbey Road. Lady rang to say that i was in opposite drive and could i quote her while i was there. Just booked work for £636.00 :o
My vinyls cost me nothing (pal who makes them) apart from an hour to measure out and fit. ::)

Derek

« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2004, 12:09:12 am »
Dave

The cheapest form of advertising you will get... on the road every day a different area.... beats YP every way and it's there for years

Derek

Shaun_Ashmore

« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2004, 12:30:26 am »
I got 3 jobs in 1 day from the ad on my van.

Shaun

Ps can't tell you full average as I don't know it as it gets diluted with 'o I saw you on the M1' or'you've cleaned my carpets before and I noticed your van outside next doors been meaning to give you a call' etc