cleanability

Re: which one ???
« Reply #20 on: January 14, 2007, 09:21:26 pm »
Well I've had my Ninja for 6 months with auto drain and 135psi pump and I wish I hadnt bothered. The bad things 1. much much too heavy and awkward to negotiate steps 2. no hour meter 3. no temp meter,4 tanks much too small 3 no view thru into dirty tank outweigh the good points 1 cant boil the heater element dry, 2 in line heater great when no hot water available

But the thing that no body will persuade me otherwise is IT REALLY IS TOO BLEEPING HEAVY.

Chris

Art of Clean

« Reply #21 on: January 14, 2007, 09:27:36 pm »
I have used a Alltec Advantage for about 7 months now and find it great.

I am also upgrading and would be looking at selling it. Mail me at info@cambridgecleaning.co.uk if interisted.

Pierre

cleanability

« Reply #22 on: January 14, 2007, 09:42:40 pm »
 I fancy the Advantage. Have used a Pro Plus 4 about 7 years. The Advantage got any bad points?

Chris

Alan Brooker. Aqualink Carpet Care

« Reply #23 on: January 14, 2007, 09:46:28 pm »
Yeah, it's an Alltec Advantage ::)

I thought they had problems with their pumps?
Experience does not qualify as Knowledge and Understanding.
Understand how and why and you'll produce great results.

IICRC, Woolsafe, Fenice & LTT trained.
Member of Eco Carpet Care, NCCA & Woolsafe.

Damian

« Reply #24 on: January 14, 2007, 10:42:29 pm »
Well I've had my Ninja for 6 months with auto drain and 135psi pump and I wish I hadnt bothered. The bad things 1. much much too heavy and awkward to negotiate steps 2. no hour meter 3. no temp meter,4 tanks much too small 3 no view thru into dirty tank outweigh the good points 1 cant boil the heater element dry, 2 in line heater great when no hot water available

But the thing that no body will persuade me otherwise is IT REALLY IS TOO BLEEPING HEAVY.

Chris
I am surprised you find a ninja heavy Chris!? I have a few portables and these are the easiest to handle -by far. Empty, me and my lad can pull them with three fingers and full aint a prob either(two hands) most portables are a swizz to shift anyway! Perhaps we cheat as we lift carpets and underlay(140lbs roll weight) on a regular basis and just do what we get paid for? Me and lad arent big(both bout twelve stone) but a porty should not be a prob at all?

Damian ;D
Kids for the ex-missus. The fireblade is my baby!!

Terry_Burrows

« Reply #25 on: January 15, 2007, 01:43:05 pm »
we have ninja 135 psi would love the 400 psi but very good machines any way ;D
WWW.FASTESTWINDOWCLEANER.CO.UK
GUINNESS WORLD RECORD HOLDER
BURNING RUBBER FASTER!
NATIONAL FEDERATION OF MASTER WINDOW CLEANERS.