eric111

which machine
« on: May 27, 2011, 04:02:51 pm »
This my 1st post as a newbie

I am undecided regarding which machine to purchase.

Should it be Airflex Turbo or the new Jaguar

I am hoping the more experienced guys can help in my decision

Thanks in advance

C A Payne

Re: which machine
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2011, 04:32:09 pm »
just got a new powr-flite black max, 500psi p/h, really pleased  with it...... ;D   

Colin Day

« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2011, 04:48:06 pm »
New Jaguar, I'm getting one hopefully ;)

markpowell

« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2011, 04:53:38 pm »
Airflex Turbo mate imo

jim mca

« Reply #4 on: May 27, 2011, 07:05:15 pm »
Eric not sure about Perth but if youve got lots of flats with no lifts
I would start with a airflex mini twin vac.

Len Gribble

« Reply #5 on: May 27, 2011, 07:56:50 pm »
I understand that the Airflex Turbo is a tried and tested machine were as the Jaguar 6.6 is new here  ;)(I have a tendency to wait a bit look at iPhone 4 Ariel problem ;D >:()

Jim raised a valid point :)

As a non major porty user the black max ticked all the boxes apart from the filling up/emptying (thanks for the lone Wayne and yes the heat is unbelievable oh won’t be using the DF next Friday it’s yours)
Always bear in mind that your own resolution to succeed is more important than any other. (Sidcup Kent)

Joe H

Re: which machine New
« Reply #6 on: May 27, 2011, 08:48:47 pm »
Knowing where the Jaguar is coming from (Ed Valentine/Nick V-W/John Bolton camp) I cant imagine anything major will be wrong with its design.
Latest design vac motors from Lamb-Ametek as well, dont think many, if any, in the UK will have experience  of these yet.

Linds Russell

« Reply #7 on: May 27, 2011, 09:15:29 pm »
Eric, if you're in Perth, I suggest you go along to see Jamie or Craig at Cleaning Systems UK in Cupar as they supply machines and will provide a great back up to you. I agree with the Powr Flite comments. Plenty of power and great performance. CSUK sell these too.

Linds
Linds

eric111

« Reply #8 on: May 27, 2011, 11:30:28 pm »
ok cheers guys.

What does the power flite black max have that Airflex Turbo & Jaguar dont.

Can i also leave the black max in the van and run hoses.???

stuart_clark

« Reply #9 on: May 28, 2011, 12:06:42 am »
Eric
I have a Scorpion, and have had it 4 years from new and have been very happy with the machine, its very reliable, and the back up from Nick at Solutions is second to none!
The airflex on the other hand has had some problems with vacuum motors blowing prematurely!
I have also just ordered a new jaguar,
so the choice is yours!

richy27

« Reply #10 on: May 28, 2011, 07:10:19 am »
ok my advice would be avoid a powerflite machine although performance is good design is poope on 2 models that i know of . Thats why most moans on this forum about bust vacs are about these machines . ( yes i did own one )

The airflex is a great machine well built and designed designed by an ex carpet cleaner for a carpet cleaner .

never used a scorpion or even seen the new one but if it has anything to do with nick at sol i am sure they are a great machine .

both these companys offer great support too