Ned Kelly

john martin

Re: New Cleansmart Machines
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2019, 09:26:56 pm »
Should be a great seller . The Uk really needed a well built small machine , which it looks like it is .  The sandia body (mini /express) is quite flimsy . And what else is there thats any good .  also nothing that small has twin 6.6.
If i had to nit pic  ... i would have redesigned the body to incorporate proper rain proofing  ... insted of just shrinking the Storm body design .
But i would buy one tomorrow  ... probably will at some point

stu_thomson

« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2019, 10:16:13 pm »
Pretty much same price as the larger storm?
Looks a decent robust machine
People say that money is not the key to happiness, but I always figured if you have enough money, you can have a key made!

john martin

« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2019, 11:04:20 pm »
This version is kinda interesting also  , single 8.4 ...with built in magma 
But ...  you could easily plug the 6.6 booster pod into the exhaust hole for series performance

https://www.clean-smart.co.uk/store/miniflex-8-4lx-compact-extractor-with-built-in-heater/

also they all seem to feature 2" stacks and outlet connector

dan paton

« Reply #4 on: July 03, 2019, 04:06:18 pm »
Looks a great little machine

Ned Kelly

« Reply #5 on: July 03, 2019, 07:13:04 pm »
But ...  you could easily plug the 6.6 booster pod into the exhaust hole for series performance

https://www.clean-smart.co.uk/store/miniflex-8-4lx-compact-extractor-with-built-in-heater/

Do you think the tank on the Storm could take the booster pod John?

john martin

« Reply #6 on: July 03, 2019, 11:32:53 pm »

Do you think the tank on the Storm could take the booster pod John?
tank strength would be no problem  ,    where had u in mind to connect the booster ..   if you connected it to one of the motors by the exhaust ... you would raise lift a bit  , it would feel like more performance , not quite as nice as two boosters though , like ,  one on each exhaust  .
 But cleansmart probably dont have exhaust boosting in mind with the new machine ... but the little exhaust ports look perfect to easily plug the booster onto .

Ned Kelly

« Reply #7 on: July 04, 2019, 07:47:22 pm »
Thanks for the reply John. I was thinking of getting the guys at Cleansmart to upgrade my Pro to a Storm and then use the existing port on the machine for the booster pod and run that off a small genny from the van giving three 6.6's. Would that be possible and how much more performance would it give me?

john martin

« Reply #8 on: July 04, 2019, 10:06:00 pm »
Thanks for the reply John. I was thinking of getting the guys at Cleansmart to upgrade my Pro to a Storm and then use the existing port on the machine for the booster pod and run that off a small genny from the van giving three 6.6's. Would that be possible and how much more performance would it give me?
[/quote

So , its a parallel port so you be combining the airflow of three 6.6 and your lift will remain at 10HG or so .
It should work well , the only issues might be if the Pro has a 1.5" intenal stack pipe ? ( not sure )  ... it would be good to convert to the storms stack pipe .

Robin Ray

« Reply #9 on: July 04, 2019, 10:18:47 pm »
I have a pro and it has a single 68mm stack pipe.
Interestingly my machine came as a series vac set up and the vacuum tank  does not hold up well to high vacuum. The sides of the tank bowed in so much that I had a threaded metal brace made up to prevent it.
This is probibly not an issue on the new machine though as it has a smaller tank so is likely structurally stronger.
I notice the tank lid is also now hdpe rather than acrylic which is better.

john martin

« Reply #10 on: July 04, 2019, 10:32:33 pm »
Robin , you have a parallel 6.6 enforcer . right ?   if you got the HX compact as your small machine back up  ....  then combine both when needed ... like a Y  between the ports on the back of your enforcer to the HX compact  ...    its an option  :)

Robin Ray

« Reply #11 on: July 04, 2019, 10:57:35 pm »
I have the enforcer 6.6 and have a pro as backup which is now parralell too. I'm not planning on buying any new machines for now though.