UK General Cleaning Forum > General Cleaning Forum

Pressure washing van setup

<< < (2/7) > >>

Smudger:
yes a f@@king big one - I have a transit jumbo - in there is a 1000 ltr IBC and a 300 ltr pure tank - 2 pressure washers and god knows what other bits and bobs - I had to update the springs and if we go with a full tank of pure then I can't carry more than 400 ltrs of tap water with being overweight ( jumbo despite its size will only take 1350 Kg )

we fill up tank while we work - which er led to the standard springs sort of snapping  :-X

Darran

Tom-01:
Thanks lads.

Been looking at some of the bigger vans.

I’m just reading up on the custom, and there are models just under 1500kg payload, that would work?

Perhaps a LWB high roof?

Splash & dash:

--- Quote from: Tom-01 on May 28, 2019, 06:50:18 pm ---Thanks lads.

Been looking at some of the bigger vans.

I’m just reading up on the custom, and there are models just under 1500kg payload, that would work?

Perhaps a LWB high roof?

--- End quote ---

The custom is a nice van but not a lot of room to fit everything you want to put in it have a look you will soon realise it’s to small ,

Mike Halliday:
You need to buy a van mount drain jetter, not be making your own set up. Some nice units appear on EBay.

Put it in a big van,  I use a LWB high roof sprinter  but it’s big and has the turning circle of a cruise ship. I think it will carry 2.5tonnes.

Tom-01:
Hi Mike

Thanks for your reply.

Would this be ideal? https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Van-Pack-Drain-Jetter-3000-PSI-42-LPM-27-HP-Petrol-Engine-/293057513021

Or this from Rutland Pumps
https://www.rutlandpumps.com/A1C00.html

I do have a Honda GX390 which we set up with a barrel etc, but it’s a faff. We get a bit of work but I know with advertising we could get more.  And currently I have a Renault Trafic window cleaning van with a 650ltr tank, and a VW Transporter 850ltr tank.  I am selling the Renault and was thinking of using the tank out of it and my Honda machine in a new van as a PW setup.

Alternatively I buy a system brand new and sell my other gear, as it’s quite a few years old now. But new van AND new system = lots of £££’s, which I’m not saying no to, it’s just a lot of investment.

The new van would be for Pressure washing, soft washing and gutter clearing. Also I would need it for windows occasionally so a massive van doesn’t really appeal but needs must I guess.

Do you have any pictures of your van setup please?

Thanks
Tom

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version