UK General Cleaning Forum > General Cleaning Forum

Pressure washing van setup

<< < (7/7)

zesty:

--- Quote from: Tom-01 on June 22, 2019, 03:36:19 pm ---
--- Quote from: zesty on June 09, 2019, 07:07:19 pm ---Hi tom,

I have a RollTek RT3, though mine is on a small trolley because Ben made mine up before he started selling them publicly. (I drove down to see him on a pre arranged day)

It is fantastic for domestic and commercial use. Light weight, quiet, runs off low revs easily.

The trolley is corroding a bit, but that’s because it’s had hypo mix all over it at times.

It’s a bit kore expensive now than what I paid, but well worth it. The roller pump means you can put anything through it, any mix regardless of strength.

It isn’t always the best for rinsing. I do you use it to rinse, but I prefer to use my pressure washer with a sniper nozzle for rinsing when doing larger jobs. Just because it’s so much quicker.

Have a look on bens website mate, and give him a ring if you aren’t sure on anything, he’s really helpful and honest.

--- End quote ---

Thanks Zesty!

I went up to Rutland Pumps yesterday and picked up my 150ltr Rolltek bowser and other bits and bobs. Very helpful. Will be using it for the first time on Monday and then another big job two weeks after so already paid for itself and more. I've been doing softwashing out of a backpack which has worked ok, but just takes ages and is a faff.

Thanks
Tom

--- End quote ---

Nice one one Tom! Enjoy it!

Funnily enough, there is a place for backpacks though, I use my backpack in conjunction with an old carbon pole with a single 50 degree fan jet fitted to the pole hose. Works great for small little jobs!

The Softwash machine will be like night and day for bigger jobs though, keep us posted on how you get on!

I’m a bit jealous of your bowser version, I haven’t got the bowser, so use a small water butt for the softwash mix.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version