Craig 72

Selling small part of round in Charlton
« on: July 19, 2011, 09:56:15 pm »
I am looking to offload a small part of my round in Charlton,just up the road from the station.There's 7 houses,all in one road very close to one another.6 are fronts only (although 2 have backs as well done occasionally) and one is all round.Takes me about 1.5 hours wfp and for that I get £51 a month.5 of the 7 have been the same price for ages now,so could be increased soon.I've been doing this road for two years now and the guy I took over from had been doing them for four.Would introduce the buyer to the customers and in fact they need doing this week so if anybody interested get in touch a.s.a.p.

I would want £250 o.v.n.o as it's compact work.I'm only selling cos it's a bit further than I like to travel and am looking to expand in other areas.If I can't get near the money I'd like I will keep hold of it so please don't waste time with silly offers.Cheers.

craig_lewis@live.co.uk

Erithwc

Re: Selling small part of round in Charlton
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2011, 08:26:31 am »
Hi

I might be interested in it could you email me some more details like how much you charge for the fronts only, how much yop charge for front and backs plus the name of the street so i can google it to check if its the kind of work im after.

enquiry@erithwc.co.uk

thanks paul

tony atkinson

« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2011, 08:48:02 pm »
hi were abouts is charlton is it manchester thanks.

Craig 72

« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2011, 09:21:18 pm »
No it's Charlton as in Charlton Athletic mate.South East London.

seldaw

« Reply #4 on: July 24, 2011, 02:41:23 pm »
HI I AM VERRY INTERESTED PLEASE CAN YOU TXT YOUR  PHONE NUMBER  TO 07976893947 TO TALK FURTHER OR EMAIL ME @ SJSPOTLESS@GMAIL.COM

roundbuilder

« Reply #5 on: July 24, 2011, 08:23:11 pm »
craig do you know black chris who does charlton. he will snap your hand off for them.

Craig 72

« Reply #6 on: July 24, 2011, 08:38:59 pm »
No but I'd be delighted to speak to him if you could point him in my direction. :)

Craig 72

« Reply #7 on: July 26, 2011, 08:47:39 pm »
If anybody is interested in this bit of work I cleaned them for the last time today and confirmed the potential takeover with the customers.I've had some interest but no offers as of yet so I will give it another couple of days on here and then I'll stick it up on the wforsale website.