MaxT

Hi,

Wanting to start window cleaning round. I do a few houses trad already, wanted to make it grow, ready to invest in WFP setup and go canvassing.

Just wondering, what's this time of year like for you guys?  Is winter/end of year usually a quiet period ie. Better to just wait til after Xmas? Like, people less likely to take on windies cos thinking about saving money for Chrimbo?

Thanks

Paul Wisdom

Re: Good time of year to start window cleaning business or wait til Jan?
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2015, 09:33:29 am »
Going to do the same but will leave it to the end of Feb start of March for when the sun MIGHT shine and get people thinking about cleaning.

But being a has been CC I know nought about windows - just practising on my own so far :)

timglaze

« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2015, 09:29:55 pm »
You will pick up less customers if you canvass now but they will generally be your better customers because they want their windows cleaning all year round. If you canvass at the start of spring you'll find quite a few who want one off's.

scott johns

« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2015, 05:11:55 pm »
start now don't put it off to the new year people always want there windows clean get your client base started now
im not even a window cleaner but I have mine done every 4 weeks and I pass on my window cleaners cards to all my
customers try and get friendly with carpet cleaners oven cleaners and general cleaners good luck In your new ventures