Recent Posts

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]
Window Cleaning Forum / Re: Nano trolley controller
« Last post by Billy clarke on April 27, 2024, 09:30:50 am »
Just to add . I put a new shurflow pump on about a month ago . Replacing the one that came with it as that pump just wasn’t powerful enough . But it had worked fine up to now .
Window Cleaning Forum / Nano trolley controller
« Last post by Billy clarke on April 27, 2024, 09:10:53 am »
Anyone help . The controller is turning itself off ., after 2 seconds . If you hold the button down it stays on . But as soon as you let go it turns off . Any ideas . New controller needed ? Cheers .
That will be an x-jet - it mix’s in the nozzle you get various inserts to have different strengths but tbh I only ever used the max strength mixture.

If you diy you can put a chemical injector on the end of the lance  put a qr on it for quick change and a female 1/4 qr after so you can have different nozzles

The above was done this way - cost effective - instant - quick to set up and use

Window Cleaning Forum / Re: Expensive brushes
« Last post by AuRavelling79 on April 26, 2024, 10:06:40 pm »
Thanks for the comprehensive reply, WW!
« Last post by windowswashed on April 26, 2024, 08:49:54 pm »
The Radial Rocker brush:
 (I have a 14in version more scrubbing power pounds per force than a larger 18in) and find it a heavy brush to use. Only use it on heavily soiled glass or if someone has thrown egg and eggshell on glass. Blue steel pad is the best for removing egg, it works better than bronze wool, magic erasure and green bee rubber pad). Used on solar panels for removing lichen, adequate.

Only use cold or warm water and bristles don't deform or fall out even on conservatories which tend to pull bristles from other brushes. Can buy replacement bristles if need be. The thing that tends to wear out is the bumper protectors every six-twelve months as a rule through heavy use daily.
« Last post by Smudger on April 26, 2024, 08:35:50 pm »
If I were still on the tools I would buy one

Not worth it for staff
« Last post by the king on April 26, 2024, 08:33:39 pm »
Two main reasons why radial range are better:
1. bristles are fewer yet more compact
2. rinse bars give out a curvature effect

Sorry to press for more details, I don't understand what this means in practice - how much faster are they than a typical wfp brush - do they get stuck on stuff off or is it rinsing - and why?

To appreciate the benefits of using it reach-it brushes which improve the speed of cleaning windows it's no good using 5mm internal pole hose and 6mm internal microbore hose otherwise you will be running your pump flat out draining the battery and still not have a decent flow of water.
I use a lightweight flat hose which has a 10mm internal hose with 12mm external hose on my electric hose reel. I use 8mm internal pole hose with 10mm external on every pole, this gives ample water to appreciate a high flow of water running a pump on a setting of 64 on a flow controller.
Bristles on Radial brushes are so compact it prevents the water running down through the bristles, it sits above the row of bristles and runs around the curved part of the brush when slightly tilted at an angle meaning a non broken surface tension to the edge of the window frame even when rubber seals repel the water using other brushes. Cleaning hydrophobic glass is a joy using these brushes. The brushes are built to last much longer than anything else and doesn't deform, value for money in the long run.
  how do they cope with hot water i did look at the one with pads on the inside witch i thought was a grate idea having the option of diffenent pads only things that put me off was the high water flow and waight of the brush
« Last post by windowswashed on April 26, 2024, 07:51:20 pm »
Two main reasons why radial range are better:
1. bristles are fewer yet more compact
2. rinse bars give out a curvature effect

Sorry to press for more details, I don't understand what this means in practice - how much faster are they than a typical wfp brush - do they get stuck on stuff off or is it rinsing - and why?

To appreciate the benefits of using it reach-it brushes which improve the speed of cleaning windows it's no good using 5mm internal pole hose and 6mm internal microbore hose otherwise you will be running your pump flat out draining the battery and still not have a decent flow of water.
I use a lightweight flat hose which has a 10mm internal hose with 12mm external hose on my electric hose reel. I use 8mm internal pole hose with 10mm external on every pole, this gives ample water to appreciate a high flow of water running a pump on a setting of 64 on a flow controller.
Bristles on Radial brushes are so compact it prevents the water running down through the bristles, it sits above the row of bristles and runs around the curved part of the brush when slightly tilted at an angle meaning a non broken surface tension to the edge of the window frame even when rubber seals repel the water using other brushes. Cleaning hydrophobic glass is a joy using these brushes. The brushes are built to last much longer than anything else and doesn't deform, value for money in the long run.
Window Cleaning Forum / Re: D A component s New Brushes
« Last post by windowswashed on April 26, 2024, 07:37:45 pm »
Reach-it borrowed Tucker imitation brush and stuck on those corner bumpers.
Too many gaps between bristles.
Good ideas experimenting with various jet designs but in practical use still can't beat Reach-it radial brushes.
I'm all for innovations and welcome more.
Use ChatGPT 4 it will help you answer every question you need.

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]