Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10
Window Cleaning Forum / Re: Expensive brushes
« Last post by Splash and dash on April 27, 2024, 04:04:24 pm »
Same as ionics stuff

Overpriced 💩

Overpriced yes but the majority of there stuff is very good quality
Window Cleaning Forum / Re: Go on a water meter
« Last post by Splash and dash on April 27, 2024, 04:02:17 pm »
You don't need to put a meter on, I get that rebate after speaking to my water company and I don't have the secondary meter.

Depends on the water authority mine insisted that a secondary meter was fitted and sealed by them before I could get the discount but now don’t pay the sewage charge on the water for the  vans
« Last post by Slacky on April 27, 2024, 03:01:00 pm »
You don't need to put a meter on, I get that rebate after speaking to my water company and I don't have the secondary meter.
Window Cleaning Forum / Re: Nano trolley controller
« Last post by Splash and dash on April 27, 2024, 02:57:29 pm »
Sounds like the battery I had similar issues with one replaced the battery at £200 and that solved the issue theses lithium batteries are a pita one cell goes down and it will shut the lot down , mine was showing fully charged but the controller inside the battery was faulty , you can’t replace the controller only the battery .
« Last post by Perfect Windows on April 27, 2024, 12:52:45 pm »
Hi,

For those of you with a water meter.

Would you be kind enough to give me a rough idea on what sort of price I can expect to pay annually for my 300,000 litres (pure/waste) of window cleaning water?

I'm in the south east, and I've tried to work it out, but I don't trust my calculations.

Nick

300,000 litres is 300 cubic metres. Roughly £3.50 or so per cubic metre depending on where you are so about £1,000

But...

Pop a meter of you own on there, let the water company know you've done it and give them your reading every time they send you a bill and they'll not charge you the sewerage part of the bill, typically about 2/3 of the bill, dropping you down to closer to £350 or so.

You may need to hassle them to recognise what you're doing, so do it all in writing and keep copies. You'll get there if you persist.

Vin
« Last post by Ched on April 27, 2024, 12:13:24 pm »
Check battery voltage and all connections and fuse holders. It could be a corroded connection or just the battery is on it's last legs.
Window Cleaning Forum / Bronze wool pads
« Last post by *Derek* on April 27, 2024, 11:08:11 am »
Who is the best supplier of these?

Have HT Cleaning supplies gone out of business?
Window Cleaning Forum / Go on a water meter
« Last post by Nick_Thompson on April 27, 2024, 09:45:23 am »
Hi,

For those of you with a water meter.

Would you be kind enough to give me a rough idea on what sort of price I can expect to pay annually for my 300,000 litres (pure/waste) of window cleaning water?

I'm in the south east, and I've tried to work it out, but I don't trust my calculations.

Nick
« Last post by Billy clarke on April 27, 2024, 09:30:50 am »
Just to add . I put a new shurflow pump on about a month ago . Replacing the one that came with it as that pump just wasn’t powerful enough . But it had worked fine up to now .
Window Cleaning Forum / Nano trolley controller
« Last post by Billy clarke on April 27, 2024, 09:10:53 am »
Anyone help . The controller is turning itself off ., after 2 seconds . If you hold the button down it stays on . But as soon as you let go it turns off . Any ideas . New controller needed ? Cheers .
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10