Recent Posts

Window Cleaning Forum / Re: chemical sprayer
« Last post by NBwcs on Today at 08:42:04 pm »
Backpacks are infact electric sprayers for weed killing - you can get them off eBay from £65
I think these would be perfect for your needs (it will also alhave a lance and nozzles)

Ive had mine off ebay for longer than i thought and got a surprise when i looked for one for a colleague today, the prices have risen alot, £84 the cheapest i could find. Have you got any links please Smudger for any cheaper? (16litr sizes)
« Last post by Smudger on Today at 11:46:10 am »
Backpacks are infact electric sprayers for weed killing - you can get them off eBay from £65
I think these would be perfect for your needs (it will also alhave a lance and nozzles)
I think most reasonable people expect to pay a little extra for the first clean if they’re really dirty. It also helps on the second clean when your only there 15 minutes.
I always say the first clean is £35 and your 6 weekly maintenance clean is £23.
If they question the initial price, it shows me that they’re not going to be with me long.
You need to be confident in the quote.
I do this only to enquiries, never canvassed work.
We always charge more on a first clean, as you never know if they are gonna mess you around.
Window Cleaning Forum / Re: Quote required
« Last post by Phil J on Today at 06:42:19 am »
Hey Steve,
I'm in Bingley and would be willing to have a look mate.
« Last post by Phil J on Today at 06:40:36 am »
Gardiner Backpack and a old pole with fan jets
Cleaning time for a one-bedroom flat carpet can range from 45 to 60 minutes, depending on the job.

Window Cleaning Forum / Re: Telescopic pressure cleaning lance
« Last post by Smudger on Yesterday at 11:27:30 pm »
Believe me its not

if you think an SLX is heavy then your in for a big surprise and you have to cope with the pressure - I found you had to tuen it down so low it didn't really do a good job and you run the risk of filling the eaves up with water
Window Cleaning Forum / Re: Telescopic pressure cleaning lance
« Last post by Stoots on Yesterday at 11:15:05 pm »
Seen a few people on you tube using the lances to pressure wash fsg. Looks a lot easier than using the wfp. Might get one for this purpose.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10