john63.

bad payer
« on: August 13, 2013, 08:41:19 pm »
It annoys me when cleaning a house normally first one of the day and the people are in they come out say hello and drive off without paying.
always the same ones and when you go back never in.
hard to dump need money and always next door to good payers suppose got to toughen up.

Re: bad payer
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2013, 08:47:12 pm »
Go back afterwards and be persistent.Then drop them if they have done it before.I would ash them why they go out without paying you. Be bold don`t let them mess you around.

PoleKing

« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2013, 08:52:05 pm »
I have loads like this.
And when someone does something at my house (Greenthumb, an electrician, any tradesmen really) I never pay them on the day. Unless they ask.
If you're going to ask the custys to pay on the day-try and stay cool about it, they probably aren't doing it out if malice. Society seems to be using less and less cash, maybe they just don't think of paying you there and then.
Or, they may be really fastidious and keep all bills from one week and pay the lot in one go so they know who's been paid.
I used to have one customer who would photocopy the slip I left after writing the date on it, and send it to me with a cheque. He used to keep the original so he knew how many cleans I'd done.
www.LanesWindowCleaning.com

It's just the internet. Try not to worry.

« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2013, 07:27:43 am »
You need to educate these custys . After they leave for work post your slip . But don't collect . Do the same next time , write owing for 2 cleans . 3 then 4 . They will eventually offer to pay one morning cos it's built up .then they will usually pay every clean . I have had a few like that over the years , they will get the message . ;)

Michael Peterson

« Reply #4 on: August 14, 2013, 01:58:20 pm »
darren, ive just got greenthumb, what do you recon on them ?

PoleKing

« Reply #5 on: August 14, 2013, 08:49:53 pm »
Give them a year or so bud.
Both my lawns are the best on the street by a long way.
But you do have to be patient.
Let the chemical really settle in.
And if they recommend airation/scarification, go for it.
They will assess your need though.
If you were spending money on miracle grow and stuff like that it'll work out pretty much the same price anyway.
Early in I was gonna bin them as it didn't work instantly but I sing their praises now. And almost everyone comments on the grass in the front (especially if its just been striped) if you're WFP use your RO waste all over on a sprinkler. Works a treat.
www.LanesWindowCleaning.com

It's just the internet. Try not to worry.

Michael Peterson

« Reply #6 on: August 14, 2013, 09:12:47 pm »
cheers mate