MATT BATEMAN (OWC)

For this one-off event only, Oakley Window Cleaning (in partnership with Gardiner Pole Systems) are able to offer a brand new 25' Extreme WFP Pole.

Okay guys, I think it would be fair to say that the everyday pole of choice for those of us who are up and running with the times these days in the world of window-cleaning is the Gardiner 25' extreme.

http://www.gardinerpolesystems.co.uk/acatalog/Super-Lite-XTREME_POLES_25.html

We have one that we're giving away, courtesy of Oakley Window Cleaning and Gardiner Pole Systems, for the princely sum of £10.00. How about that, £10.00 for a pole that retails for over £500.00? Not bad!

All you have to do to be in with a chance of winning this great prize is enter the prize draw that will be taking place on Sunday 29th September.

And because the prize donated is of such a high standard I am trying to encourage additional donations, therefore the following scale of entries will be rewarded depending on how many tickets you have bought. The more you pay the cheaper the ticket and the better chance you have of winning.

£10.00  ------  1 entry.

£20.00  -----   2 entries.

£30.00  -----   4 entries.

£50.00   -----  8 entries.

£100.00 ----- 20 entries.

To be in with a chance simply visit the following URL and make your donation there. YOU WILL NEED TO LEAVE YOUR EMAIL IN THE COMMENTS BOX ON THE WAY THROUGH THE SITES CHECKOUT PROCEDURE AND ALSO QUOTE THE FOLLOWING 'EXTREME CYCLING' This is so your entry in the prize draw can be confirmed and we will know who to donate the prize to. If no email is included you wont be entered.

http://uk.virginmoneygiving.com/fundraiser-web/fundraiser/showFundraiserProfilePage.action?userUrl=TeamTortoiseQuadChallenge

Of course I need to tell you what this is all about.

This year I am taking part in 4 International or Capital City bike rides to raise money for a hospice local to myself, St Michaels Hospice in Basingstoke.

June 08th 2013, London, England.

Nightrider™ - a unique 100km moonlit ride past London’s iconic landmarks and raising funds for charity! Starting at Crystal palace, midnight.

28th July 2013, Basingstoke, England.

Big Wheel, - 100km ride around the roads of Hampshire.

21st-22nd 2013, Paris, France.

Nightrider™ Paris - the unique 100km moonlit ride past Paris’s iconic landmarks and raising funds for charity! Ending at the Eiffel Tower.

And finally: London to Paris.

6th –9th Sept 2013, 450 km ride from London to Paris.

So come on guys, you gotta be in it to win it, click on the link below and donate generously.

http://uk.virginmoneygiving.com/fundraiser-web/fundraiser/showFundraiserProfilePage.action?userUrl=TeamTortoiseQuadChallenge

davids3511

Re: GARDINERS EXTREME 25' FOR £10.00 ! !
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2013, 01:30:33 pm »
Very best of luck Matt, my dad died in a Dublin hospice 5 years ago.

MATT BATEMAN (OWC)

« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2013, 01:32:33 pm »
Thanks for that David.

Thats 4 entries! Nice one.

davids3511

« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2013, 02:08:41 pm »
Its a great prize too, im sure you'll get loads of entries. Fair play to mr. G.

WGB

« Reply #4 on: June 22, 2013, 02:58:04 pm »
dou!! just made a donation via paypal but forgot to leave email address :(, came up as anonymous. A well as long as going to good cause, best of luck Matt.

MATT BATEMAN (OWC)

« Reply #5 on: June 22, 2013, 03:06:12 pm »
Its okay Wayne, I got a copy ;-)

I'm keeping records.

WGB

« Reply #6 on: June 22, 2013, 03:13:42 pm »
Its okay Wayne, I got a copy ;-)

I'm keeping records.
Thanks Matt :) :)

Geoff

Bluddy psyclicts!

Jista

Good luck Matt :-) a more than worthy charity

Hoyed a bit in

MATT BATEMAN (OWC)

I see that. Thankyou.

steve a

Go on Matt. This is for my Dad, Ronny Abbott who died Thursday of this week.

Steve

MATT BATEMAN (OWC)

Thank you Steve. Sorry to hear of your loss, deepest sympathies to you and your family.

J.D

Condolences Steve. Your old fella will be keeping an eye on ye from above.

Frankybadboy

did I win battman ;D ;D ;D ;D

MATT BATEMAN (OWC)

No, cos I dint win on yours  ;D

Not finished events yet. Off to Paris again this weekend for the fourth event of the year.

davids3511

When's my pole arriving Matt? 8 ;)

MATT BATEMAN (OWC)

;D

Im giving this another 2 weeks, sorry to you guys that have already donated. To be honest I had hoped there would be more donations, so Im hanging in there hoping we can do a little better.

It'll happen end of the month.

davids3511

;D

Im giving this another 2 weeks, sorry to you guys that have already donated. To be honest I had hoped there would be more donations, so Im hanging in there hoping we can do a little better.

It'll happen end of the month.
No probs Matt.

MATT BATEMAN (OWC)

Thank you Roy.

DaveG

Hi Matt, just donated (how long has this been at the top of the page..D'oh!!))

I'm not worried if I'm too late for the draw, it's a fantastic cause.

Cheers
You can't polish a turd