top range nija forsale
« on: July 21, 2005, 11:46:47 pm »
ninja for sale with external steamate plus wand and tools. super condition.all the high specs would cost new about £ 4000. £1750.00 ono.email ron@kingron.wanadoo.co.uk
listen,learn.and benefit. try. reward.and love, peace harmony.feng shui. and all that. it improves ones selling .to ones customers.reap THE HARVEST WHILST YOU CAN. and try to crush the opposition.

Simon H

Re: top range nija forsale
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2005, 08:53:16 am »
Can you tell me how old the machine is

thanks

Simon
Some days it's just not worth gnawing through the leather straps.

« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2005, 11:33:07 am »
i would say under 2 years but used as a back up machine so little use .comes with 50ft pipes and other extras
listen,learn.and benefit. try. reward.and love, peace harmony.feng shui. and all that. it improves ones selling .to ones customers.reap THE HARVEST WHILST YOU CAN. and try to crush the opposition.

bob

« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2005, 07:41:44 pm »
Hi Ron am intrested. would you email a price to me at bob@bobjennings.wanadoo.co.uk
thanks 

« Reply #4 on: July 23, 2005, 10:37:02 pm »
bob sent i think this is quality and i take anything in part ex anything except wives