bettakleen

Ashbys Sensei carpet clean machine for sale
« on: July 12, 2005, 11:39:36 am »
I have the following Ashbys carpet cleaning machine for sale.  Purchased in Jun 2002, it has had only very minimal use (maybe 25 carpets cleaned max).  I have a genuine reason for its sale.  The machine would make an ideal purchase for anyone new to the carpet cleaning industry or for a domestic cleaning company wishing to add carpet cleaning to their services offered.  Alternatively would be useful as a secondary machine for an established carpet cleaning company.

Ashbys Sensei with:
3 STG HD Vac Motor
135psi pump with flow control
Fixed Temp Heater
25 Ft Hose Set
Zipper Wand
ES Metal Hand Tool
Pump Out Hose
Manual

The machine cost a total of £1450 incl VAT in 2002.  I am open to any serious offers for this near-new equipment from genuinely interested parties (No timewasters please).  I am happy to answer any queries anyone may have about the equipment.  Please e-mail me at  bettakleen@hotmail.com

I am based in Swindon, Wiltshire but would be willing to deliver the machine to almost anywhere in England or Wales, subject to coverage of my petrol expenses.  I would of course allow you a trial before purchase.

I will also throw into the bargain an assortment of carpet cleaning chemicals which I have remaining, as well as a Prochem carpet cleaning manual, and a Prochem sales and marketing manual.

wrighty

Re: Ashbys Sensei carpet clean machine for sale
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2005, 11:19:36 pm »
email me with full spec and where we need to be on price.

wrightcraigw@blueyonder.co.uk

Cheers

Craig