UK General Cleaning Forum > General Cleaning Forum

who am i????

(1/2) > >>

tracey:
i recently checked my member profile and would like to know why my ID? is not showing my e mail but some other guy's email im i geting all my info or is someone else i would appreciate it if someone would let me know who i am as it seems i do not anymore

WavieDavie:
Hi Tracey,

Sorry you're having a problem with your personal details. The email I can see is tracey@cleanability.fsnet.co.uk Hopefully that's you, if not - contact Mike Boxall ( mike@expresscleaningsupplies.co.uk ) direct and I'm sure he'll try his best to help.

While I'm on, why not fill out a bit more of your profile, signature, and personal text so that we'll all know who you are, and can reassure you in the future if you ever have another identity crisis  ;)

It's maybe just a wee problem in the software, but you're best letting Mike know anyway.

All the best.

Mike_Boxall:
Hi Tracey

I'm not sure I follow you - is this not your email address? I'll look into it for you but it appears to be OK. If anyone else is having problems please let me know.

Thanks

Mike

tracey:
my email is tracey@cleanability.fsnet.co.uk on my profile it is mrmensan@hotmail.com please check this out as that is what my profile on members says thank's for the quick response mike.

seanc:
i dont know whats happening but it showed me you right e-mail  ???

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version