Radek Jablonski

Re: Vacuum
« Reply #20 on: August 08, 2015, 06:32:39 pm »
Will good submersible pump work inside the waste water tank?

edit/// no it wont fit into that crapy 3 stack pipe  tank. this machine cant even be reused :)

any idea on the pump?

JandS

« Reply #21 on: August 10, 2015, 12:41:18 pm »
Kevin has it right.......short working vac hose at front end to make max use of vacs power and longer waste hose.
Machine is inside away from the elements.
Impossible done straight away, miracles can take a little longer.

Radek Jablonski

« Reply #22 on: August 10, 2015, 08:04:15 pm »
Kevin has it right.......short working vac hose at front end to make max use of vacs power and longer waste hose.
Machine is inside away from the elements.

Trying to avoid it.
Need to open the scorpion machine to see if I can remove temporary one stack pipe to fit pump in. If I can I might have nice machine if not I will take Kevins one.

Radek Jablonski

« Reply #23 on: January 06, 2016, 08:38:58 pm »
Little update.

I had fitted this pump inside the scorpy waste water tank
http://www.allpumpsdirect.co.uk/js-150-sv-pump-submersible-sewage-vortex-impeller-pump-agma-230v-js-pump
Perfect fit and agma float switch works perfect here, standard float switch wouldnt be good.
So carpet cleaning machine, tile cleaning machine, a bit flood machine, even wet vac for power washing with spinners with vac slot, all in one.
Special water valve/check valve needs to be fitted to stop water and air coming back when pump not working.
And the water needs to be filtrated to stop any bigger dirt from disturbing the work of the back valve.