Tadgh O Shea

Re: whats the best
« Reply #20 on: July 05, 2014, 10:36:26 am »
Hey Rob do you use the deep Kleen with your brushes. What's it like removing seals.
    Hi Steve, they are both cleaning products and will not be effective for removing sealers, and we dont stock polish/sealer remover.

Rob Hall

« Reply #21 on: July 05, 2014, 12:59:46 pm »
Hey Rob do you use the deep Kleen with your brushes. What's it like removing seals.
I only use water with my brushes. It is my intention to leave my customers with Tadgh's cleaning system.
I am not too sure how Tadgh's system is removing seal, I am sure he will send you a sample to try if he has anything. Give him a buzz, he is such a nice chap to talk to.

It may be worth a few of us getting together and going to see Tadgh and seeing what products he does.
Fancy it Steve?
What do you think Tadgh?
Anyone else interested?

Tadgh O Shea

« Reply #22 on: July 05, 2014, 01:42:22 pm »
I only use water with my brushes. It is my intention to leave my customers with Tadgh's cleaning system.
I am not too sure how Tadgh's system is removing seal, I am sure he will send you a sample to try if he has anything. Give him a buzz, he is such a nice chap to talk to.

It may be worth a few of us getting together and going to see Tadgh and seeing what products he does.
Fancy it Steve?
What do you think Tadgh?
Anyone else interested?
   Hi Rob, we will be over in Yorkshire on the 16 to 18 of july look forward to catching up then.

Rob Hall

« Reply #23 on: July 05, 2014, 03:30:05 pm »

Fancy it Steve?
What do you think Tadgh?
Anyone else interested?
   Hi Rob, we will be over in Yorkshire on the 16 to 18 of july look forward to catching up then.
Looking forward to meeting you Tadgh