Rob Hall

Re: Tile paint
« Reply #40 on: March 04, 2014, 10:38:49 pm »
But rob you got a job for 750.00 quid and all I got was a crap brush from china. Best go and walk the dog now before locking the door......
Send the "crap" brush back you can have a FULL refund. I seem to remember that CRAP brush got the paint off the tiles. Never mind, you can always pay double from your leader KM!
If you want a Chinese brush, I can get you one of them for £10!!

Rob Hall

« Reply #41 on: March 04, 2014, 10:48:36 pm »
But rob you got a job for 750.00 quid and all I got was a crap brush from china. Best go and walk the dog now before locking the door......
Just another thought...are you using the crap brush properly? Funny how I have used them with 100% success.You keep using the chemicals I am more than happy with my crap brush. ;D

Rob Hall

« Reply #42 on: March 04, 2014, 10:55:40 pm »
Used an SiC brush bit of alkaline and water spent around a minute per m2 to remove it and its hands and knees job
...a minute per square metre eh?

How crap is the brush again???

If you bought a decent machine like a Samich Lotus and a planitary, you can fit 3 crap brushes on. But you decided to buy one from KM, the Levi will simply flatten the crap brush.
Wouldn't listen would you

No hands and knees for me!! ;D

SteveAllan

« Reply #43 on: March 04, 2014, 11:06:41 pm »
Peace guys peace. All I wanted was advice on removing paint from floor tiles, no need for all this. Peace :) think happy thoughts.

Rob Hall

« Reply #44 on: March 04, 2014, 11:10:37 pm »
Peace guys peace. All I wanted was advice on removing paint from floor tiles, no need for all this. Peace :) think happy thoughts.
I have tried the peace thing Steve (see my posts) So, they seem intent on having a go, so it only seems fair to fight fire with fire, just don't understand Graeme. I have helped him many times and this is the thanks I get.

Hopefully we can get back to being a cleaning forum, sick of all the bitching now.