StoneSealersHQ

Re: Polishing tables
« Reply #20 on: March 14, 2013, 11:29:52 am »
Dave

I don't know what you want from me?  The UFO is something you need to try yourself to understand.  It is like nothing else I have used, it is a high speed planetario grinding system that has it's own water feed and vacuum take off system.  It is responsive and like a feather to operate.  The results it gives are the same as a Klindex Levighetor on a floor.  It can be operated with one finger, it can be attached to it's handle and become a floor machine.  It just goes on and on.  It is like you asking me why my BMW is better than a Seat???  I am sure there are Seat owners who would disagree with me.  It is just the best machine I have ever come across in MY EXPERIENCE!  That's it really I don't know what else there is to say or any other way to answer you!  Like all my posts it is based on Knowledge and First Hand Experience!

Kev Martin
Marblelife Ltd
Tiling Logistics

Thank you Kevin, much appreciated. It does look the nuts and have looked at the UFO before.

Dave

I am really busy over the next week but if you want to come and try the UFO you are welcome to come down next Friday on the Klindex open day after the course and have a play with one.  You can also try the Vertika and the Extrema edging machine!

Kev Martin
Marblelife Ltd
Tiling Logistics

Thanks for the offer Kev, if I wasn't already on a course that day I would definitely pop along.