CleanerCarpets

Airflex Turbo triple vac machine
« on: April 02, 2018, 08:22:58 pm »
Selling my very clean, original Airflex Turbo triple vac machine. Fitted with 3 genuine Lamb Ametek 1500 watt vacuum motors and 600 psi Pumptec pump - the max power you will get from a twin corded machine. Pump head always serviced and maintained - very recently had both seal kits done on it and new plunger kit and bearing. Regulator always serviced and greased every 2 weeks. Always frost protected. I've always used the machine van mounted so its no been lugged off and on the van every day. Comes with auto dump hose and valve - i never used to use it as auto dump but the hose made it easier to dump the dirty tank when it was van mounted. The dump valve is the right one to use as auto dump if you used remote sockets on it. Can also be dumped normally without dump hose fitted. Has a port at the back so you could fit a booster vac box if you wanted to create a monster sucker! All vacs motors are good - the machine is always run with the lid off for a few minutes after each job and the lid left off between jobs. Lid is all good with no cracks. Pump has only ever had water running through it and the occasional acid rinse. Genuine machine as capable as anything on the market and ready to work. Very easy to maintain with clam shell design.

Based in Tamworth

£1450

Tel - 07742030323

Paul Wisdom

Re: Airflex Turbo triple vac machine
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2018, 09:29:33 pm »
Could be temped with this as I want a machine I can leave permanently in the van. I have had a few proper truckmounts in the past but do not do enough CC these days to warrant getting another big TM - how did you fix it in your van please?

CleanerCarpets

« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2018, 10:48:05 pm »
I just used wood screwed into the floor to go around the wheels to keep them from trying to move. Then a ratchet strap around from the front going up to the top back. It was up against the water tank so it was supported by that with foam in between to stop it marking the machine. It was very solid. Then you just have the hoses in the clean tank dropped into the water tank in the van and it sucked directly from that - no filling of the machine needed at all

Paul Wisdom

« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2018, 05:51:27 pm »
Thanks - do any hoses or a wand come with it?

CleanerCarpets

« Reply #4 on: April 03, 2018, 06:15:33 pm »
Hi Paul, no - i'll still have a use for them and most people already have them or they can be bought cheaply used.

Its a very tidy machine and priced well i think as is. It'll perform as good as anything out there and a lot lower in price than what you'll pay for a comparative machine - Enforcer, Storm etc.  I've seen a lot of buggered Turbo's go for this.

Its very easy to maintain as well - the clam shell design allows you access to everything in seconds. Vac motors very easy to replace, pump has quick connects going to the head. Try working on some other machines and then you'll appreciate the design of the Airflex believe me!

Its advertised on the Clean Trader Facebook page as well - see what people say about them on that thread if you need reassurance of how good they are!

CleanerCarpets

« Reply #5 on: April 09, 2018, 07:09:32 pm »
Still for sale - open to offers

Mark hinks

« Reply #6 on: April 09, 2018, 08:07:47 pm »
Where are you in the uk thanks

CleanerCarpets

« Reply #7 on: April 09, 2018, 08:38:04 pm »
B77 1PQ

Mark hinks

« Reply #8 on: April 10, 2018, 08:38:14 am »
Shame I am in Kent to far thanks

CleanerCarpets

« Reply #9 on: April 10, 2018, 06:27:28 pm »
No problem but you could try www.anyvan.com - I've just had a machine delivered from a fair bit further from you and it cost £83 all in from a courier on there. I've found it rare to get something you want just round the corner and that it pays to make the effort further a field sometimes.

CleanerCarpets

« Reply #10 on: April 12, 2018, 09:25:46 am »
Reduced to £1200

JandS

« Reply #11 on: April 13, 2018, 02:10:15 pm »
How do electrics cope with 3 x 1500w vacs and pump running?
Impossible done straight away, miracles can take a little longer.

CleanerCarpets

« Reply #12 on: April 13, 2018, 04:47:04 pm »
No problem at all - never had a problem with tripping. I also run the Mytee Hot Turbo at the same time on some jobs which is another 2.4kw. Its the combined use of a double socket that you take into account, with the pump drawing less wattage a UK double socket will easily cope with it.

CleanerCarpets

« Reply #13 on: April 15, 2018, 05:41:48 pm »
Sold subject to collection

Mark hinks

« Reply #14 on: April 21, 2018, 08:16:51 pm »
Did it sell cheers

CleanerCarpets

« Reply #15 on: April 21, 2018, 10:15:33 pm »
Yep. You need to be prepared to travel or have your stuff couriered Mark, the good stuff is never just up the road