david knowles

Bazooka chewing gum remover
« on: June 12, 2012, 11:33:39 am »
Its of no use to me but i have just seen a bazooka chewing gum remover with drill in a auction room .goes on sale tomorrow I do not think there would be many people that knows what it is or need it.
it on torquay road preston paignton devon these retail at £400 i bet you could get it for less than 50 easilly.
there didnt seem to be and power in the drill flat bettery?
hpe this info is of use to smoeone
Dave
I used to be a tight Yorkshire git ! but now im a recycle Eco warrior.

david washbrook

Re: Bazooka chewing gum remover
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2012, 03:54:44 pm »
It would be if I lived near there :'(

Gav torbay

« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2012, 07:12:28 pm »
Hi there it would be usefull to me !! Where abouts could i find find it please??

david knowles

david knowles

« Reply #4 on: June 26, 2012, 10:58:40 am »
hi james i have it in paignton if you like you could have it for what i paid if you would let me assist you for a couple of days to get some experience i am not setting up in this area
Regards Dave

Gav torbay

« Reply #5 on: July 03, 2012, 08:42:36 pm »
Hi david huge apologies for the late reply,
 i was after the bazooka on the off chance it might add another string to my bow, what sort of experiance are you looking for?? I currently only do window cleaning and as it goes iv not got much of a structure or routine atm because iv jus taken on a fella to work with me- im more than happy to have a chat if you feel i can be help
All the best james  :)

david knowles

« Reply #6 on: July 11, 2012, 12:33:52 pm »
yes mate im working on a campsite for the summer but got very little work i was thinking of starting carpet cleaning when i get back home.
I scared of hights so stay away from the window cleaning I was just after a bit of experience or even just a chat and a coffee .
I knew what the bazooka was and thought i would take a punt hope you can get some use of it
Im at marldon and work the weekends  but if you fancy a coffee i could come and meet you.
Dave 07805908480