mjm

WhatsApp quotes
« on: April 27, 2020, 12:14:37 pm »
Iam onto the 3rd whatsapp  video quote I keep saying to them no sorry I will have to come and visit the property  so they back off and say  sorry I will try someone else  are you comfortable  with whatsapp video quotes iam not   ???

Martin OBrien

Re: WhatsApp quotes
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2020, 07:15:32 pm »
Iam onto the 3rd whatsapp  video quote I keep saying to them no sorry I will have to come and visit the property  so they back off and say  sorry I will try someone else  are you comfortable  with whatsapp video quotes iam not   ???

I can't say I've ever done a video quote... it sounds like they want a cheap and cheerful carpet cleaner.. 3 rooms for £50.00 kind of thing... that's not a good quality lead..
I'm all for modern technology,  especially if it makes my job easier... how did you get the lead.?? Facebook.??

mjm

« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2020, 07:21:51 pm »

I can't say I've ever done a video quote... it sounds like they want a cheap and cheerful carpet cleaner.. 3 rooms for £50.00 kind of thing... that's not a good quality lead..
I'm all for modern technology,  especially if it makes my job easier... how did you get the lead.?? Facebook.??

He found my website but just uploaded a vid on whatsapp    I wasn't a member then whatsapp just notified me of a video ???  I had to open an account to view  it then another 2 came along same town   ???  Iàm quite annoyed at it  because one of then called me after I said no I can only visit and he said it took me ages to do the vid it was a 59 sec vid  becarefull people I know window cleaners around the area and its catching on like ruddy Facebook   but they have your number facebook dont  ??? 

mjm

« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2020, 07:25:04 pm »
And your right each of them wanted  to pay £70  for front room halway landing 1 stairway  and all spots and stains removed in all 4 bedrooms   I think there related    huh

Martin OBrien

« Reply #4 on: April 27, 2020, 07:51:26 pm »
They want their money's worth.. lol... all that for £70.00 .. leave them to the 3 rooms for £50.00 bunch.. they are welcome to them..

How do you find your website.?? Does it bring in good quality leads.??   I've not got a website.. but I should get one.. and on average how many leads would it generate per month.??

mjm

« Reply #5 on: April 27, 2020, 10:52:50 pm »
My website isn't bringing in much but it's getting revamped  at the moment and I will get in touch with someone to seo it better
very little work coming in that's why I was shocked when the 3 quotes came in at once
alarm bells
 I haven't been putting the flyers out regularly either
Anyway not much   I believe the cheap brigade get mist if hhd work due to having small machines in and out in a crack merchants  I have seen some carpet cleaners walk up and down a street knock doors with there machines a lie saying that there cleaned the house up the road and there've got spare time on there hands happens quite regularly
I haven't been pushing my carpet and upholstery at all for 4 years I just stopped  then 7 weeks ago I spent everything on upgrade machine and accessories  then then armageddon struck so iam now waiting i have work all over waiting to be cleaned  I got a delivery if 10.000 flyers today 
Just waiting now  ???
If you need a website see   mark at www.kinreth.com   and flyers    hes a busy man though very clever
Anyway sorry to drool on  ???  Iam like everyone else waiting  ::)roll   for the lights to be put on  >:(

mjm

« Reply #6 on: April 27, 2020, 11:14:27 pm »
https://www.kireth.com/

Huh   that link didnt  work so i sent this one instead
Iam going to bed  ???

Martin OBrien

« Reply #7 on: April 28, 2020, 10:42:05 am »
I've got a guy down my way..(Barry in South Wales) who does supply and deliver 10,000 flyers for £485.00 which i think is very good... so I'm in the process of getting my flyer designed and that costs about £50.00
So what did you upgrade to.???  To be honest i need to upgrade too... my machine is an old girl now... lol... i quite fancy the Alltec Advance... 3 vacs and 600psi pump... and a saphire pro upholstery tool.. coupled with that rotary brush that you suggested for agitation... that would make my life much easier...lol...

mjm

« Reply #8 on: April 28, 2020, 11:03:54 am »
I've got a guy down my way..(Barry in South Wales) who does supply and deliver 10,000 flyers for £485.00 which i think is very good... so I'm in the process of getting my flyer designed and that costs about £50.00
So what did you upgrade to.???  To be honest i need to upgrade too... my machine is an old girl now... lol... i quite fancy the Alltec Advance... 3 vacs and 600psi pump... and a saphire pro upholstery tool.. coupled with that rotary brush that you suggested for agitation... that would make my life much easier...lol...

I have an prochem comanche  twin van 130psu bit noisy  so i upgraded to a airflex pro 800 psi twin vac and a 3rd vac booster pod  I already had a magma heater  I like everything separate makes the machine lighter  to get into houses sometimes I have 10 steps inront of the front door
I painted the comanche and it looked dreadful  people were complaining about the noise

mjm

« Reply #9 on: April 28, 2020, 11:08:27 am »
This is what I have
Airflex pro 800 separate 3rd vac pod
Magma heater
Saphire hand tool
Sebo duo with attachments
Er13  agitating spinner

Hard floors
Wand
Brush
Squeegee
Spinning tool from westpak

Martin OBrien

« Reply #10 on: April 29, 2020, 10:32:48 pm »
How do you find the Airflex..?? Is there not a heater in the water tank.??  And how hot does the magma heater heat the water too.??
The saphire hand tool looks the business though... is it as good as everyone says it is.??

mjm

« Reply #11 on: April 30, 2020, 06:48:45 am »
The airflex is perfectly set up for me 
Theres a video on the magma on the cleansmart website
The saphire hand tool I dont think you can get any better

Glynn

« Reply #12 on: May 01, 2020, 04:09:10 pm »
We have a few top of the range Alltec machines and believe me when I say they dont come anywhere near to a proper truckmount.
Regards
Glynn

Martin OBrien

« Reply #13 on: May 01, 2020, 07:37:28 pm »
Hi Glynn, are the truckmount's that good.??  Are they really worth the extra 10k..??

Glynn

« Reply #14 on: May 01, 2020, 07:50:29 pm »
Extra 10K, I wish.

Theyre worth an extra 110 K to me
Regards
Glynn

Martin OBrien

« Reply #15 on: May 02, 2020, 08:23:56 am »
That much of a game changer .!!! 👍👍👍 it's certainly food for thought...
I guess you have to be looking at 30K for a decent set up..??

Steve_Knight

« Reply #16 on: May 07, 2020, 12:19:19 am »
That much of a game changer .!!! 👍👍👍 it's certainly food for thought...
I guess you have to be looking at 30K for a decent set up..??

Or more Martin